Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Eagles Tribute Bands

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Eagles Tribute Bands

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    Here's an article on tribute bands, with mention of a couple of Eagles tribute bands that play in the UK. Quite interesting to see the views from a few people who play in such bands and someone who hires them about stigma and what works.
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/arts_e...tribute_bands/
    That was an interesting read, UTW. And I agree about tribute bands getting a bad wrap. It takes talented artists with exceptional vocals and musicianship to sucessfully emulate great bands.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: Eagles Tribute Bands

Here's an article from a tribute band I have seen their shows. I know one of the musicians in the band. I've known him for over 10 years. The last time I've seen them in concert was in 2015. They came to my state next month, but I couldn't go because I didn't have any money to drive the 3 hours up north.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/life...7f4237c19.html

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley