Thread: The Storys

Default The Storys

Has anyone here ever heard of the UK band The Storys? They're awesome! Sadly, the only way I heard of them is when I got a Don Henley alert and someone compared the lead singers voice to Don's voice and the band's harmonies to the Eagles. I went and looked them up and really liked them! I just ordered their first cd and they have flawless harmonies! The lead singer, Steve Balsamo, has a great voice......not to be compared to Don imo....but really great! I think the person who compared him to Don was meaning that they both sing at the top of their vocal range in order to get a little more rough, strained sound.

Anyway........just wondering if anyone else had heard them. You can listen to them on myspace!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Just had a listen on iTunes. Mmmmm - I'm mixed. I can see the comparisons (although I don't think he's close to Don). I think I need to hear a little more. Let us know what you think of the whole CD.

I really like the songs Cinnamon, Save Me, and I Believe in Love from the first cd. But for Cinnamon......you have to wait until the chorus! It's so catchy! lol But for the first cd there are only 4 or 5 songs that I like. I really want the second one but when I tried downloading it from itunes it said thank you for your purchase but never downloaded. And everywhere else it looks like it's not even available yet. who knows lol