Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eagles Ebay and Sales Alert Thread

Default Re: The Eagles Ebay Alert Thread

That's interesting they would be in the same buolding(if they were. I have a feeling Glenn might had left).

It's just interesting the guys had gotten together throughout the 80s. Don and Glenn at the MTV video awards, Don/Timothy doing that school benefit concert, Don/Glenn/Timothy at the first annual Walden Woods benefit concert, Glenn/Joe doing the Party of Two tour. Joe was probably right when they didn't really break out because in any form, they would be together for something even if its not all 5 of them. Joe had a feeling they would get back together even if it took 14 years.

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: The Eagles Ebay Alert Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    That's interesting they would be in the same buolding(if they were. I have a feeling Glenn might had left).

It's just interesting the guys had gotten together throughout the 80s. Don and Glenn at the MTV video awards, Don/Timothy doing that school benefit concert, Don/Glenn/Timothy at the first annual Walden Woods benefit concert, Glenn/Joe doing the Party of Two tour. Joe was probably right when they didn't really break out because in any form, they would be together for something even if its not all 5 of them. Joe had a feeling they would get back together even if it took 14 years.
    They may have done some things together as individuals during the 80s but the band had broken up. They weren't recording & they weren't playing concerts as the Eagles. And these incidents you cite were hardly regular enough to claim they hadn't 'really' broken up. They also had the attempted reunion in 1990 or 1991, which failed.

To me the 'we just took a 14 year vacation' thing is a nice sentiment which was appropriate for the occasion, but not strictly accurate.
    Last edited by Freypower; 12-01-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Default Re: Remembering Glenn Frey

I was looking for a thread about merchandise, because I know there used to be one, but I have been seeing all over Facebook, merchandise with Glenn's photo & dates of his life/ death. I do not think these are real Eagles merchandise & that someone is making tons of BUCKS off Glenn' s death!

This has me really upset because I believe many people are buying this stuff, T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, etc.
    There are always opportunists out there looking to make a buck.
    I hope that Irving finds out about this & will sue the pants off this guy.
    Does anyone know if this is in any way real Eagles merchandise???

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I was looking for a thread about merchandise, because I know there used to be one, but I have been seeing all over Facebook, merchandise with Glenn's photo & dates of his life/ death. I do not think these are real Eagles merchandise & that someone is making tons of BUCKS off Glenn' s death!

This has me really upset because I believe many people are buying this stuff, T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, etc.
    For a start I haven't seen any of this except on one page.

Secondly if it were official merchandise it would be listed on the band's page.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post

I've seen several ads on my FB news feed about t-shirts honoring or remembering Glenn. They aren't legitimate Eagles merch for sure. It pisses me off to see them so much, but since I posted so much about Glenn, I guess that FB thinks that I might be interested. I can't remember if it was a person or company advertising them, but there were several different shirts.

Here is a link to one of them. Nothing really dubious, but not actual licensed merch.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Out on the Border

Default Re: The Eagles Ebay and Sales Alert Thread

Hello all,

I am a new member here and, of course, a huge Eagles fan. I would have to say One of these Nights is probably my fav--and I believe it was Glenn's as well.

I apologize if this is against the rules...I couldn't find anything that said it was. I am selling on ebay a very nice History of the Eagles Super Deluxe Limited Edition with No Reserve and Free shipping (USA Only)...the bidding stands currently at $15! These sell for $300 plus the last time I checked.

See my feedback...longtime eBay member. I also look forward to participating in these forums...didn't even know it existed.

Thank you.

Russ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/History-of-t...MAAOSwzaJX222j

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I've seen several ads on my FB news feed about t-shirts honoring or remembering Glenn. They aren't legitimate Eagles merch for sure. It pisses me off to see them so much, but since I posted so much about Glenn, I guess that FB thinks that I might be interested. I can't remember if it was a person or company advertising them, but there were several different shirts.

Here is a link to one of them. Nothing really dubious, but not actual licensed merch.
    This particular T Shirt sight is where anyone can go, make up a t shirt of their choice, and if so many are sold, the Co. will print and send them out. But you have to meet a sold quota. Just someone making a buck off of Glenn Lewis. SAD!

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I wanna live here:
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 09-21-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Sorry for the hugeness of that last photo, friends.

I'll just post a link for this one, it's super cool (IMO!). A promotional book of matches for Glenn's Allnighter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glenn-Frey-T...gAAOSwmfhX2xxD

Never seen that before! So charming.

That is cool, no matches missing and the track list on the back. But $50?