Page 43 of 303 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Little things that remind you of the Eagles (5/07 - 10/15)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Girl_Of_Summer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Henley
    Also my Debate folder was nothing but DH however i had to talk about 3 things that was important that was a problem
    And how did you survived that? I had the same, I just talked about something.
    Well I was Like "this is DON HENLEY (i yelled that) he might be GOD and i gave a background just said important things about him and the Eagles And then my teacher was like what else is on your folder and i said nothing is anything else important at which point everyone was laughing including me.
    Ah great! Mostly if you say the word God, teacher will let you talk.

My teacher asked if I can talk about something else exept Don Henley or the Eagles and I tried and I end at Joe Walsh, I didn't say that he was one of the Eagles. Oh and I talked about Glenn. But the most time about Don
    Yeah my teacher asked me if i talked about of listened to Don Henley or The Eagles and i said i could Quote "Life's Been Good" if you like. Then a week i was doing a Student Congress Bill and in my speech I quoted Don.
    I also quoted Don in my graduation speech.
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Also my Debate folder was nothing but DH however i had to talk about 3 things that was important that was a problem
    Well I was Like "this is DON HENLEY (i yelled that) he might be GOD and i gave a background just said important things about him and the Eagles And then my teacher was like what else is on your folder and i said nothing is anything else important at which point everyone was laughing including me.

My teacher asked if I can talk about something else exept Don Henley or the Eagles and I tried and I end at Joe Walsh, I didn't say that he was one of the Eagles. Oh and I talked about Glenn. But the most time about Don
    Yeah my teacher asked me if i talked about of listened to Don Henley or The Eagles and i said i could Quote "Life's Been Good" if you like. Then a week i was doing a Student Congress Bill and in my speech I quoted Don.
    he's just a very quotable person
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

he's just a very quotable person
    True

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Theres a court case going on at the moment over here. A women tried to hire a hit man to attempt to murder someone. The specifics arent important but the PLAINTIFF's email address is LYINGEYEs@.......

Hmmmmm!!
    Well the verdict is out on what has been known over here as the 'Lying Eyes Trial'. It appears that the lady in question is indeed 'Lying eyes' and that she did indeed attempt to have a hitman murder her partner! In the shops this morning everyone was reading the headlines about it but I liked this one

'Her smile was a thin disguise'

By total coincidence I was wearing my Glenn t-shirt by the newspaper stand......the man who wrote the lyrics in the first place!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Theres a court case going on at the moment over here. A women tried to hire a hit man to attempt to murder someone. The specifics arent important but the PLAINTIFF's email address is LYINGEYEs@.......

Hmmmmm!!
    Well the verdict is out on what has been known over here as the 'Lying Eyes Trial'. It appears that the lady in question is indeed 'Lying eyes' and that she did indeed attempt to have a hitman murder her partner! In the shops this morning everyone was reading the headlines about it but I liked this one

By total coincidence I was wearing my Glenn t-shirt by the newspaper stand......the man who wrote the lyrics in the first place!
    Omg, that's not normal!
    Tryin' to kill your partner

Hmmmmm!!

LOL! That is WILD!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hmmmmm!!

Omg, that's not normal!
    Tryin' to kill your partner
    no its not but some people are crazy like that
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Wha! Great!
    Never had one

Thanks DF!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Very cool, DF. Man, I do believe that may have inspired me to have another one of these soon. It's been a very long time since I had one - now, that I think about it, it was probably in the '70's when I last drank one.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016