Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Joe’s interview of Bill S. is going on right now. So far some shop talk about recording in the different studios.

They’ve played songs by Carole King, Sam? Tate, The James Gang and B.B. King.

My free streaming stopped the other day. I went ahead and signed up for their 6 months for $30 deal.

Shun, Bluebird is one of my favorite Buffalo Springfield songs. I didn’t know The James Gang covered it or I guess I forgot.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I missed majority of the show. It will probably be on again in an hour.

Maybe Don, Vince and Joe will do new shows every week until the channel ends in January.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

They just announced it will be on again at 6:00pm Eastern/5:00pm Central.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I thought I heard Joe say he was going to do another one.

I’m also enjoying The Garth Channel.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

He did. I guess this is the other one.

Stuck on the Border

Thanks to everyone for the run down of all of this. I could not get it on my computer.

Seems like they just played the same songs over and over from the Opry. Wish they played the whole thing.

Heartache Tonight
    Take It Easy
    Witchy Woman
    In the City
    I Can't Tell You Why
    Best of My Love
    Take It to the Limit
    Those Shoes
    New Kid In Town
    Life's Been Good
    Funk 49
    Life In the Fast Lane

Finally!! Timothy speaks. He talks about I Can't Tell You Why.

Stuck on the Border

Shun - TY for your updates. I love ICTYW - what did Tim say about the song ?

I don't remember what he said, NKIT. I was just happy to hear Timothy. They have played his songs with the Eagles, Poco, solo songs and songs he sang on, but I've never heard him say anything about a song until now. They might had played it before, but this was my first time.

They kinda just did a triple play with Glenn. Ramblin' Gambling man, Smugglers Blues and then Peaceful Easy Feeling. Glenn talking about listening to Peaceful Easy Feeling for the first time and he thought a Poco like song he can sing. He likes the song and liked the line, "I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight.

Last Worthless Evening is playing right now. I love that song and the video.

Hotel California channel is now a week old.