Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagles/Solo song recommendations

Default Re: Eagles/Solo song recommendations

I like Saturday Night form Desperado both lyrically and musically, especially mandolin solo. My Man is also a gem, very emotional song.

Would also like to recommend Nightingale Chug All Night (Eagles), Ol' 55, Is It True? (On the Border) and Try and Love Again (Hotel California).

Thank you everyone for the recommendations so far! I've made a list of all the songs I didn't know. Some, like Hollywood Waltz, King of Hollywood, and No More Cloudy Days, are already some of my favorite Eagles songs.

I don't have Spotify but I'll look up Glenn's work on YouTube.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

Magnolia, I'm glad you like our suggestions! Hollywood Waltz and No More Cloudy Days are two of my favorites too. Have you seen the live in Melbourne DVD? If you haven't, you should check it out - they perform No More Cloudy Days. (And it's an awesome concert).

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    Magnolia, I'm glad you like our suggestions! Hollywood Waltz and No More Cloudy Days are two of my favorites too. Have you seen the live in Melbourne DVD? If you haven't, you should check it out - they perform No More Cloudy Days. (And it's an awesome concert).
    Yes, I have seen it. I own it actually and I watch it about once every couple of weeks. It's one of my favorite dvds. That's where I first heard No More Cloudy Days. If I had to choose just one favorite Eagles song, that would be my choice.

I've made some progress on the list of suggestions and I like a lot of them. I now have another list for songs to buy on iTunes!
    Last edited by Magnolia; 12-08-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."