Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy's videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Timothy's videos on YouTube and other video sites

Quote Originally Posted by tjh532 View Post
    Talking about searching for videos about Tim under the name Schmidt, I found this. It's the first part of an ABC Radio interview about Expando. I have only seen the second half of the interview on Youtube, but had never seen part one.
    Here's the link:
    https://archive.org/details/ABCNewsR...BCNewsRadio848

She is a good interviewer, and Timothy is really relaxed and animated. It's a nice interview.
    Just got a chance to watch this. I'd only seen the other part. Great find. Thanks.

SS
    xx
    http://pistoriusontrial.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/who-put-story-in-pistorius-my-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    He shows a lot of wisdom and good sense within the band. I'm so glad he finally decided to do some solo work in 2009 to find a creative outlet for other material he writes. I wish he would do more! That was five years ago Tim, we're hungry for another one!
    Soda have you heard his other four CDs? I LOVE Feed the Fire. It is really beautiful. He sings backup to himself. How many are talented enough to do that!!!
    When you start with his first solo cd and listen to them in order you can really the growth in his song writing ability

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

TF222 - I'm not Soda, but I'll answer anyway. I've got all of Tim's solo work and I agree about seeing his growth as a solo artist. If you browse through this forum, there are threads where we discuss all of Tim's albums. We would love to hear yours and others comments.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Hi TF222...and welcome to the Border...I have all his CDs too...and I love Feed the Fire too...my favorite is Expando...after that...not sure which one is my favorite...but I also love a lot of the Poco songs he wrote...

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

I haven't seen much discussion about the videos Soda has on TBS online - see here:

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/...alivevideo.htm

They're not streaming, you have to download them to your computer. I just watched ICTYW and LWKUA - hubba hubba! I think that is the best I have ever heard him sing ICTYW. And on LWKUA Don and Glenn mention the "Pittsburgh squealers" before Timothy sings, haha.

Boys Night Out on Solid Gold is pretty much what you would expect it to be - lip synced, totally 80s, Timothy not knowing what to do without an instrument in his hands, BUT - he is gorgeous, and I did NOT expect the female bass player with the big blond 80s hair and one-shouldered top!!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I haven't seen much discussion about the videos Soda has on TBS online - see here:

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/...alivevideo.htm

They're not streaming, you have to download them to your computer. I just watched ICTYW and LWKUA - hubba hubba! I think that is the best I have ever heard him sing ICTYW. And on LWKUA Don and Glenn mention the "Pittsburgh squealers" before Timothy sings, haha.

Boys Night Out on Solid Gold is pretty much what you would expect it to be - lip synced, totally 80s, Timothy not knowing what to do without an instrument in his hands, BUT - he is gorgeous, and I did NOT expect the female bass player with the big blond 80s hair and one-shouldered top!!
    It's funny you should mention this.

The next time we do a Survivor, it's likely we will do either Tim or Joe's videos, as the last two we did were Glenn's & Don's.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Uhhhh, how many solo videos does Timothy actually have? I can think of four actual produced music videos. Not a huge catalog to work with. Could Poco videos count?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Uhhhh, how many solo videos does Timothy actually have? I can think of four actual produced music videos. Not a huge catalog to work with. Could Poco videos count?
    I could have sworn we had done a video Survivor & now I look through the forum it appears we haven't. Sorry. There is one extra video now, though, for Friday Night. I would have thought Poco videos could only be included if Tim were singing lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I could have sworn we had done a video Survivor & now I look through the forum it appears we haven't. Sorry. There is one extra video now, though, for Friday Night. I would have thought Poco videos could only be included if Tim were singing lead.
    I know we've done two Glenn Video Survivors and one for Joe...
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border

Two for Glenn & two for Don, which means Joe should be next.