Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timothy's New Blog

Default Timothy's New Blog

Just got a pop-up on my FB page that took me to this update on Timothy's website:

http://timothybschmit.com/?em5001=39...0&content=news

WOOHOO...new CD!!!!!!!!!!
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    Just got a pop-up on my FB page that took me to this update on Timothy's website:

http://timothybschmit.com/?em5001=39...0&content=news

WOOHOO...new CD!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOHOO....new CD...get to work Timothy...isn't he sweet? omg I just adore him!!...oh nooo I sound like 'fan girl' sorry.

Did you see that? We went to see him, so he was talking to us! What a sweetheart I hope he writes all the songs again for the new CD. And a new CD means more touring, right?

Default Timothy's New Blog

Finally a new blog from Timothy! Awesome to hear he's working on his next cd and enjoying solo touring.. I think about a few years back when it seemed impossible that he would ever tour solo now he seems to love it! It's amazing!!

Default Re: Timothy's New Blog

Do you think he's feeling a lot more pressure now as he makes his next CD as Expando was so good? hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Do you think he's feeling a lot more pressure now as he makes his next CD as Expando was so good? hmm?
    No, I don't think he's feeling any pressure at all, quite the opposite in fact. He's well rested, his energy is in the right space and it looks like he has some inspirations from his little adventure to get the creative juices flowing.

He's got heaps of free time time now with the sparse Eagles gigs so naaah, think he's cool with that

I left him a little comment, God bless him

Quote Originally Posted by timfan View Post
    Finally a new blog from Timothy! Awesome to hear he's working on his next cd and enjoying solo touring.. I think about a few years back when it seemed impossible that he would ever tour solo now he seems to love it! It's amazing!!
    Yes, I was thinking about it all last night and today, here it is..funny, that!! Probably he loves it because of the intimacy, compared to a band where it's always a collective effort and he needed to hone his skills and enjoy his music in his own way.

He is so versatile and also, is great for song writing inspiration, which is where he's at right now.

I think it's a dream come true for him and he has the best of both worlds now, no restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Did you see that? We went to see him, so he was talking to us! What a sweetheart I hope he writes all the songs again for the new CD. And a new CD means more touring, right?
    Yeah, you lucky gals, I'm stuck over here Down Under :P

New tour, eh..hope he doesn't forget about a little blonde gal living on the Central Coast who needs to see him muy pronto LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Timothy has stated many times that he simply enjoys making music so I doubt he'd have unusual pressure in making his next CD. I expect with the next CD he'll do the same as he did with Expando; work on it in his own studio until he feels it's complete.

I don't think he's feeling any pressure. Now that he has seen how well received Expando was, he may feel more comfortable doing all his own stuff. I think maybe he has an idea how much he is appreciated now that he's done all these solo shows.