This board has so many new features that it's going to be hard for us to find them all. I thought, when we discover something new about the board that we like, we can put it here to help others find it as well.

I'll start off, and add more as I go; you can do the same!

Enhanced, easy-to-use signature panel

Our board has always been made more colorful and interesting with the use of signatures. Now, we have a whole menu for signatures alone in our CP under "Settings and Options." You can upload a signature photo rather than using photobucket if you like; you can turn an image into a link easily; you can format your text, etc.

Ignore List

Thankfully, this board hasn't had any serious conflicts since I started the Border back in December of 2006. Still, this is a feature that can come in useful whenever you think someone's posts are never worth reading. Nothing this person posts will be visible to you once you put them on "Ignore," although you can edit it to un-ignore them if you change your mind. It too is located on the side of the CP.

On the top menu of the board, there is a link called "New Posts." That lists all the threads that you've visited which have had new posts since your last log-in. It's handy to have them all in one place, rather than having to click on different forums.