Thread: Bruce Springsteen Comes to Broadway

Default Bruce Springsteen Comes to Broadway

Wow this sounds absolutely fabulous and I suspect tickets will go fast given the unique venue and concert format.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/a...-concerts.html

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Bruce Springsteen Comes to Broadway

Dawn - You are so right. Those tickets will be nearly impossible to get and be scalped for thousands of dollars. People here will pay just about anything to see "The Boss". I have friends who have seen him probably 1000 times since the early 1970's. He was way big here before he hit it big.

NOTE: I do not know how much they are now, but last year certain orchestra seats for Hamilton went for $1,500.00 and sold out months in advance.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's awesome!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Dawn - You are so right. Those tickets will be nearly impossible to get and be scalped for thousands of dollars. People here will pay just about anything to see "The Boss". I have friends who have seen him probably 1000 times since the early 1970's. He was way big here before he hit it big.

NOTE: I do not know how much they are now, but last year certain orchestra seats for Hamilton went for $1,500.00 and sold out months in advance.
    Hi NKIT sure wish I could go because I love BS and this is the kind of venue and format that really appeals to me vs. stadium or sports arenas where no matter how great the sound and stage I simply don't have the patience or energy to deal with all the chaos that comes attached. (Long winded way of saying I prefer intimate small concerts and regret to this day missing Glenn Frey's at the Wiltern grrr )

Speaking of Broadway and Glenn Frey I really believe Glenn would have been fabulous doing a similar kind of concert or the rumored Broadway show based on their mega hit Hotel California. Sadly it wasn't meant to be the clock ran out on Glenn now I'm hoping there is a biopic or book in the works to tell Glenn's story.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

You have to sign up for special notification for the Springsteen tickets. Those that win the opportunity to purchase tickets will receive a text 2-4 hours before tickets go on sale on August 30th.

I guess I'm super lucky I only paid $300 for my Hamilton tickets !! Well, well worth it !!