Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Motley Crue

Default Re: Motley Crue

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Is Tommy Lee still drumming for them? I do love him although he's a bit of a scumbucket sometimes....
    Yep.....original 4 - Vince, Tommy, Nikki, and Mick.....

I personally don't think any of them are angels but I do try to separate the person from the music when I can... I lost a lot of respect for Neal Schon with his recent shenanigans but I still think the world of him as a guitarist and love Journey.

I think they will probably be happier after the Final tour is over, just so they can once and for all go their own ways and do what they want to do. Nikki has Sixx AM, Vince has a solo band and wants to do more solo music, Tommy has projects here and there... Not sure what Mick will do though. I love Mick Mars - I think he's highly underrated from that era of guitar playing. And the fact he keeps on going even though he has a debilitating illness. His riffs are forever ingrained into my brain. I'm glad he won't have to stand the rigors of touring but hope he can keep doing something musically.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I've had a couple of days to gather my thoughts, as it is difficult to say goodbye to a band you have loved for more than 30 years. It was an honor to be there, and despite a few glitches (mainly Mick missing the solo on Looks That Kill), it was a fantastic concert. I also had the unexpected surprise of being 4 rows behind the secondary stage they played their encore song Home Sweet Home on. As most of you know, Nikki Sixx is my favoritest person on Earth, and although I have met him before it still gave me chills to be that close to him and the other guys. It was also awesome to meet Ali (PFD), who was a blast to talk to. I hope I have the pleasure of seeing you again.

I'm still feeling kind of emotional. I'm glad Nikki will still be doing other projects, but it won't be the same.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

I too had a great time and if you like Motley Crue, DEFINITELY go see them before they're gone. Alice Cooper remains an awesome showman and he's totally worth the price of admission himself.

I was wondering where you were sitting WW - that's awesome that you were right in front of that! It was great meeting and talking to you and your BFF.

Nikki was electric - I couldn't take my eyes off him all night.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.