Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kid In Town From The Netherlands!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Welcome to The Border, Mrs Henley! How great to have a young fan like you here. I haven't had a chance to check out your site yet, but I certainly will soon! Since my second language is Afrikaans, I might just be able to understand some of what is written on your site.

I don't know anything about your adventure with Don and Glenn on 3 April - I want details! Gosh, our husbands are quite something, aren't they?
    Thank you all!!! yeah our husbands are cute

I'll post my adventure here somewhere

EDIT: I have post the story in Concert Reviews
    And if you want some pic's of Tim or Don or who ever of the Eagles, just say and I'll send it to you!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Welcome to the Border, Danielle! Maybe you could teach us some Dutch - I have several articles about the guys from your country - nice pictures, but I can't read them!
    I'd love to teach you some Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    A big welcome from me as well, Danielle. Glad you decided to join us, and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. I checked out your website too and I think it is great. I don't know a word of Dutch either, however, I got the message loud and clear.

And about your user name - now we have a Mrs. Henley and a Mrs. Frey on the board. Now if only we could get Mr. Henley and Mr. Frey to pay us a visit, we'd be all set!
    Haha, I hope Cindy and Sharon doesn't want to kill us :P

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome from me, too, Danielle. I also checked out your site. Looks great, but I also can't read dutch.

So, you got a great acknowledgement from Don and Glenn at the concert. Very cool!

This is a wonderful place if you love the Eagles, so join right in!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Henley
    EDIT: I have post the story in Concert Reviews
    And if you want some pic's of Tim or Don or who ever of the Eagles, just say and I'll send it to you!
    Timothy please!!!! Why don't you post some of your pictures here on each of the individual members topics? Just a thought!!

I didn't realize how young you were-my daughter is 15 and loves the Eagles also--it makes me so happy to see that they are also enjoyed by your generation!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Welcome MH! As I was perusing your site, I had my son come look at it in hopes there was a language button that would translate for me. I'd love to be able to read it, but didn't think my son had the patience to sit and translate for me. lol

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Welcome to The Border, Mrs Henley! How great to have a young fan like you here. I haven't had a chance to check out your site yet, but I certainly will soon! Since my second language is Afrikaans, I might just be able to understand some of what is written on your site.

I don't know anything about your adventure with Don and Glenn on 3 April - I want details! Gosh, our husbands are quite something, aren't they?
    Yes MF, That was the first thing I thought of when I read all the Dutch! Maybe MF will have enough to translate!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Welcome Mrs. Henley! SO glad to have you on the board! I'm thrilled that you're another Henley fan AND that you're such a young fan! Everybody teases me at work about liking artists that broke up before I was even born (I'm 24). lol I checked out your site...it's very good! Now I have to go check out your story that you're talking about! lol Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Little Sister
    Welcome MH! As I was perusing your site, I had my son come look at it in hopes there was a language button that would translate for me. I'd love to be able to read it, but didn't think my son had the patience to sit and translate for me. lol
    Thanks!!

There's a lot of English now on the site! So I think you'll understand it a little

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Welcome Mrs. Henley! SO glad to have you on the board! I'm thrilled that you're another Henley fan AND that you're such a young fan! Everybody teases me at work about liking artists that broke up before I was even born (I'm 24). lol I checked out your site...it's very good! Now I have to go check out your story that you're talking about! lol Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!
    I know totaly were you're talking about, everybody at school is telling me:
    "They are so damn old...why are you fan of them?"
    Gosh..

But Thank you!