Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Randy sightings

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Recent Randy sightings

This news is coming to us over a month after it happened, but Randy attended the Barrett Jackson auto auction in Las Vegas on October 21, 2017!!

No photos yet but I'm told that they exist and that Randy actually drove one of the cars onto the stage. We shall see.

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Medi...-highlights-2/

That's great news! It's so good to find out when dear Randy has been out having a good time!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Tiny correction: Randy rode in a car, not drove. But! I am informed by a reliable source that Randy is doing well and is happy. That is good news indeed.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's great news!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

So happy to hear Randy is happy and still indulging in his passion for cars. Thanks NMB!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Awesome news, NMB! Thanks so much for sharing with us, can not wait to see the pictures!!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    This news is coming to us over a month after it happened, but Randy attended the Barrett Jackson auto auction in Las Vegas on October 21, 2017!!

No photos yet but I'm told that they exist and that Randy actually drove one of the cars onto the stage. We shall see.

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Medi...-highlights-2/
    Hooray! I miss Randy and want nothing but the very best for him. Thanks for the post!

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Stuck on the Border

I am happy to hear Randy is out and about. He sure seems to be doing great and well cared for. I wish nothing but the best for Randy.

I received a Christmas card from Randy in the mail yesterday. He looks very healthy and happy. His gorgeous blue eyes are clear and bright. In one picture (there are two), he is playing a red Hagstrom bass! It's so wonderful to see him with a bass in his hands again, especially that instrument which is of course iconic to him.

Randy has been through so much and has come through the fire so to speak. It speaks volumes about his strength and character that he's still a kind man who appreciates his fans and well-wishers.

If I can figure out this Imgur thing, I'll try to post an image of the card.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I received a Christmas card from Randy in the mail yesterday. He looks very healthy and happy. His gorgeous blue eyes are clear and bright. In one picture (there are two), he is playing a red Hagstrom bass! It's so wonderful to see him with a bass in his hands again, especially that instrument which is of course iconic to him.

Randy has been through so much and has come through the fire so to speak. It speaks volumes about his strength and character that he's still a kind man who appreciates his fans and well-wishers.

If I can figure out this Imgur thing, I'll try to post an image of the card.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get him to send you a Christmas card? Did you encounter him before or did you send fan mail before? I’ve always considered sending him a letter but I doubted he would respond