Default Re: Jackson Browne

You're right. There are a couple of videos from Letterman:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEz1IDUyPO8[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyT1IFdGrDM[/ame]

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks thatwas great !!!!!!!

We saw Jackson last night and Tuesday night. He never disappoints. I think I've seen him close to 20 times, and every show is different. He has a full band with him, so they kind of follow a set list. But the order was a little different last night. And someone called out for a Warren Devon song, so he sang Carmelita. I love when he does that. He was his usual charming self, talking in between songs and telling us how much he appreciated us being there. Today is his birthday, so the audience sang Happy Birthday to him. He seemed touched by that, but did say he had a few more hours yet. I have loved him for 40 years. Not only for his music, but because of the man he is. Always doing something for charity or the environment. His songs have helped me deal with so much over the years. He will always have a special place in my heart. If anyone has the chance to see him, do it. You won't be disappointed.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

SG, I have only gotten to see him once, but have been a fan for 40 years too! Love, love his music!

That's just wonderful that you've seen him so many times! I would like to see him with his regular band. Especially David Lindley. I wonder why he isn't touring with him anymore?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I wish he would come near me. I was updating my concert diary today, and I realized it's been three years since I got to see my one and only (so far) Jackson Browne show.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    We saw Jackson last night and Tuesday night. He never disappoints. I think I've seen him close to 20 times, and every show is different. He has a full band with him, so they kind of follow a set list. But the order was a little different last night. And someone called out for a Warren Devon song, so he sang Carmelita. I love when he does that. He was his usual charming self, talking in between songs and telling us how much he appreciated us being there. Today is his birthday, so the audience sang Happy Birthday to him. He seemed touched by that, but did say he had a few more hours yet. I have loved him for 40 years. Not only for his music, but because of the man he is. Always doing something for charity or the environment. His songs have helped me deal with so much over the years. He will always have a special place in my heart. If anyone has the chance to see him, do it. You won't be disappointed.
    SG--Thanks for the review. Can't wait to see Jackson next Friday--my first time! Agree with you about his songs; his lyrics are unmatched. I saw the setlist for the first NY concert on setlist.fm. If it is correct, glad I bought the new album, as there were quite a few songs from it. Did you find that to be true?

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks sally gee
    When I hear jackson , I think.of you

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    SG--Thanks for the review. Can't wait to see Jackson next Friday--my first time! Agree with you about his songs; his lyrics are unmatched. I saw the setlist for the first NY concert on setlist.fm. If it is correct, glad I bought the new album, as there were quite a few songs from it. Did you find that to be true?
    He did play quite a few songs from the new album. I loved them all. I preordered it from Amazon and I still didn't get it! I definitely won't do that again. It's been out a week already. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the show. He is just so great in concert. Have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    Thanks sally gee
    When I hear jackson , I think.of you
    Aww, thanks TT