Page 106 of 148 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1480

Thread: Fleetwood Mac

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

I thought Fleetwood Mac was supposed to come on Channel 4 sometime soon? Anyone know? I just checked and they're not there yet.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I thought Fleetwood Mac was supposed to come on Channel 4 sometime soon? Anyone know? I just checked and they're not there yet.
    It was on February 4th if I remembered, but it was for Canada Sirius XM not for us in the US unless that change later.

I had to go back to the article and Canada was right in the title.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-21-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks, shun! I misunderstood and thought it was here in the US too. Darn!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I was too because I was looking for it when it was suppose to start early this morning and it wasn't there.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Yes, it was supposed to come on Channel 4 in both the US and Canada, but it's been dropped without explanation. First they told us it was "delayed" for a week, then two weeks, and now it's been taken off the site entirely. Inquiries are either unanswered or subscribers are told there is no information on the matter. I'm concerned it's not going to happen now.

But what in the world could cause them to cancel it AFTER they'd already promoted it?

We should probably move this to the Fleetwood Mac thread, though.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Fleetwood Mac

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Oh see, that's not how I've been interpreting it all these years. I heard more ambivalence in his voice, like "I shouldn't want you but I do."

Sigh. Wrong for 41 years!
    That's exactly what he means... except he's not wondering IF it's wrong. He KNOWS it's wrong, but he still wants her.

"Loving you isn't the right thing to do [but] How can I ever change things that I feel?" ie, he knows it's not right to love her but he can't help the way he feels about her; he still loves her.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Thank you, Ms. Soda. I wonder if I'm the only one who heard an "if" as the first word for all these years.

How strange that Sirius dropped the FM channel with no explanation. You're thinking Nancy that it may have been something to do with an upcoming tour?

I didn't know they had dropped the channel all together. That sucks. I haven't listen to Sirius since January 31st when the Eagles channel ended and my free trial ended today I think. I was looking for the channel on the 4th. Something must had happened for them to drop it.

"Ohhhhhhhh, hello, JUDAS!!!"

http://variety.com/2018/music/news/f...ts-1202748185/

I don't think he left voluntarily. What is "On With the Show," the song about, huh? He has sacrificed his solo work into their band time and time again. 1987 Tango, 1990s unreleased Gift of Screws -> Say You Will, and I think the 2013 EP. Oh and Stevie didn't participate in LBCM because records don't sell.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!