Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best of Timothy B. Schmit Survivor

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: The Best of Timothy B. Schmit Survivor

I like In Roxy's Eyes too & if it will make it easier to save it I will vote for Was It Just The Moonlight (although I like the song).

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I can't believe I forgot to vote! However, TOTS was my vote, so it wouldn't have changed anything anyway.

I'm surprised to see White Boy getting votes already. I remember hearing it for the first time. I had to drive 45 mins away, the only place to actually have the CD. Then, my cell phone broke after I left the store... but when I put in the CD and heard WBFS for the first time, (well second, because I heard it live first) I was smiling so big, laughing and yelling, "I just love this guy". (Yes, I was alone!)

I'm not gonna vote just yet, because I may have to "save" a song soon... however, I'm with Dreamer and leaning towards eliminating, Was it just the Moonlight. Does't go much for me.

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

I vote for Down By the River

I am going to have a problem in a bit... I love to many of the remaining songs

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    but when I put in the CD and heard WBFS for the first time, (well second, because I heard it live first) I was smiling so big, laughing and yelling, "I just love this guy". (Yes, I was alone!)
    Oh, the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for Roxy to be GONE!!!!!!

I vote for In Roxy's Eyes.

And welcome back Rebecca! Glad to see you joining in on the game!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm sorry to see votes for White Boy From Sacramento already, too. I really like it. So much more than some of what's left. I'm not really crazy about his lower register in it, but really like the song overall.

I also really like Was It Just The Moonlight much better than some. It's kind of a rocker for Tim.

So, my next vote is for Something Sad. Just kinda boring methinks.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Thanks TimothyBFan ..I haven't really been gone lol. I got busy with work/school and my computer died taking with it my ID and passwords. i couldnt remember my ID and so I just kept following posts without posting. Finally I decided I needed to get back in so I tried to make a knew log in and low and behold it sent me my old one I love technology..though I wish I had figured it out sooner I always loved the games!!

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Well, I want to save In Roxy's Eyes, and though it looks like the coalition idea hasn't picked up much steam, I'll do what I can!

I cast my vote for Was It Just the Moonlight.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

NOOOOO, Please save "WAS IT JUST THE MOONLIGHT". I love that song!

Voting for WHITE BOY FROM SACRAMENTO

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well one thing for sure this game is becoming increasingly unpredicable as we get into these middle rounds. I called for a coalition because I thought In Roxy's Eyes was in danger of elimination. Now, it appears that White Boy From Sacramento is even more in danger. The reason I love WBFS so much is because it is such a different style for Tim. I love it when an artist goes out of their "comfort zone" and tries new things. And besides the clever, humorous satire - the song rocks. Anyway, as Soda said, the coalition for Was It Just the Moonlight hasn't exactly caught on fire, but there is still a chance to eliminate it. I really like the song a lot too, but one of the reasons I thought it had a good chance of elimination was because of the comments earlier in the game about Boys Night Out. Since WIJTML is a similar type song, I thought some may feel the same way about it. But, go figure! Anyway, this round is up for grabs right now, so I'm going to go ahead and lend my support to the coalition ...

I cast my vote for Was It Just the Moonlight.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016