Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Joe on Grammy Salute to The Beatles Feb. 9, 2014

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Joe on Grammy Salute to The Beatles Feb. 9, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    I think Julian has a stronger relationship with Paul than he ever did with his dad. Wasn't Hey Jude written for him by Paul in response to John and Cindy breaking up and Julian having to accept Yoko?
    Yes, this is what I read recently. I've been digging in to the Beatles lately since the show and have realized I didn't know a lot of stuff!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Happy 2nd Anniversary to the "The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute To The Beatles" special.

Here's a better video of While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cy3HsrN0Vw[/ame]

Out on the Border

Brilliant. And Jeff Lynne is so good, the BBC ran a very good doc on him a few weeks back in the UK which featured Joe.

3 years ago, Joe was one of the guest artist for the Grammys Salute to The Beatles. He did a great job on While My Guitar Gently Weeps with Gary Clark Jr. I think that was my favorite performance of the night.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-10-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 4th Anniversary to Joe being part of the Grammy Salute to the Beatles special.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley