Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Doesn't it make you want to go back to sleep so you can finish your dream?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Shoot! I want her to go back to sleep, too! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Whoa, Peek--what an awesome dream--I'm so glad I was there! Go back to sleep and give us Part 2!

Yes! We demand an encore!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
    This dream had to have happened because of my excitement about Don's upcoming solo concert here in Oklahoma...

I dreamed that a few of us Borderers were partying it up at my apartment before the show, watching the dvds, singing, laughing, just having a good time and getting pumped for the concert. I've met a couple of my fellow Borderers and have seen pics of others but I specifically remember seeing DonFan, Brooke, Lou, Soda, and Rhonda in my dream. We got to the concert a little early so we were just hanging out by some random doors and some guy comes out and asks if we were waiting to see Don. Of course we said yes and he started to lead us backstage to Don's dressing room for a meet and greet. Just as we were about to walk through the door I woke up. Dang it!! I always wake up when the good parts are about to happen.

And Joe, right? Joe was there.. "..and Rhonda disappeared around the corner with Joe." you forgot that part... now go back to sleep and finish up... *G*

I wish I could say that the dream continued last night but that would be a lie. I want to know what was about to happen just as much as the rest of you. Rhonda, I'm sorry to say that Joe was no where to be found in my dream. Although i know that it would've been great if he were there.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

I didn't have time to get online and post this yesterday so I wrote on paper what I could remember during my breaks at work last night.

This dream occurred the night before last and it is definitely one of the oddest Eagles related dreams that I've ever had. Like my previous dream that I posted, I'm sure that this is because of the upcoming concert that Don is doing here in Oklahoma. Warning: It's a little long.

The dream started out with me holding my cousin’s baby and then all of a sudden I'm standing front row center at Don's concert...and I'm still holding the baby. Don's up on stage singing his heart out and after he finishes the song he looks over at me, walks to the edge of the stage and we just start chatting it up during the middle of the concert and nobody in the audience seemed to mind. I don't remember everything from our conversation but I do remember Don making some nice compliments on the cuteness of my cousin's baby (and she is a cutie). I apologized about him not getting his rose at the Columbia concert a few weeks ago (I threw all the guys roses at that concert and all but one of the roses made it on stage…many of you know that really happened). He told me that he remembered the other guys getting roses and was wondering why he didn’t get one. He said he felt a little left out (Awww, I’m so sorry Don). After what seemed like a long talk, I told Don that I had to take the baby back to my cousin and he said "Okay, I should really finish up this concert anyway. It was really nice talking to you." My cousin was sitting about 15 rows back and just as I made my way to where she was sitting, we heard a loud boom. Something went wrong with the sound equipment. Nothing was working and Don had to yell to let everybody know that they were having technical problems and it would be a while before they got everything fixed. Next thing I remember, I was walking around backstage and talking to a guy that, in my dream, was a friend of mine. I was telling him about how excited I was to have talked to Don and about how I’m a huge fan of his and the guy told me that he can get me a meet and greet with Don. For whatever reason, I told the guy “Thanks, but I don’t want to bother Don. I know he has a lot of things to do.” (WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!!!) The guy was insisting that I go with him to meet Don and I kept telling him “No”. He pulls me into the room where Don was and just as I turned around to walk out, I bumped into a shelf and knocked over everything on it. I was so embarrassed and everyone, including Don, was staring at me. Just as I was about to run out of there, my phone rang and woke me up.

I can’t believe that I declined a Don Henley meet and greet. I would NEVER do that in real life. Good thing it was just a dream.
    ~Jess~

Peek, it's funny that the guy was trying to get you to go to a meet n greet with Don when essentially you had just had a 'meet n greet' with him during his concert!

You sure do have a lot of dreams!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Yeah, i thought that was weird about the meet and greets too. It seemed more like a random conversation than a M&G when i was talking to Don during the concert. Even still, whether it's just a dream or in real life, Always say YES when offered a chance to meet Don.

I just about always remember my dreams but I don't remember everything that happened or everything that was said. Before these last two dreams I posted, it had been quite a while that I had an Eagles related dream.
    ~Jess~

Very interesting Peek! Yeah, that dream definitely did not reflect reality regarding the meet'n'greet. Probably, though, it reflects your subconscious conflict between wanting to be close to Don and know that as a fan, you won't be able to and therefore protecting yourself against disappointment. Just a guess!

I had a kind of odd Glenn dream a couple nights ago, which also had to do with a meet'n'greet. I dreamt Glenn was holding a meet'n'greet at the end of this long darkened hallway with dark red carpeting and dark mahogany walls. Lots of people were lined up to see him. They extended all the way down the hallway. I looked to see if there was anyone I knew, but couldn't find anybody. In fact, for some reason, everyone in the line seemed to resent me even being there, and were glaring at me. I went to the end of the line and the people in front of me started whispering about me nastily. Feeling ostracized and lonely, I glanced behind me and saw some movement in the shadows, just around the corner. Since I was last in line, I saw this and no one else did. I realized somehow that this was Glenn and quickly left the line to go around the corner.

Once around the corner, I met up with Glenn. He presented me with a plate of appetizers - chicken fingers and little hot dogs with dipping sauces. Yum! I took the plate and sat on the floor to eat. "Thanks!" I told him happily. I asked him if he wanted any, but he just shook his head, said "Those are for you," then sat down on a stool (randomly placed in the middle of a hallway!) and watched me chow down in companionable silence, lol. Then he said "I gotta do the meet'n'greet, but wait here - I'll be back." He went off and I woke up before he came back. At least the dream ended happily, though!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten