Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Underrated Eagles Song Survivor

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Underrated Eagles Song Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    I personally would base it on DVD performance since I think there are some belting performances on there, and some more average ones, but just so long as the DVD performance plays a key part in it I don't really mind how people vote *. I did think of doing double nominations (and consequently double eliminations) in order to avoid it dragging on for about 2 months, but I can imagine the admin for that would be horrible

* - For example, if someone likes two performances equally, but chooses to save one song as they prefer it, that's fine; but if they just vote to save their favourite song regardless of how it is performed then I'm not too keen on that.
    All reasons for voting in these games are valid, even if you may not vote for that reason yourself.

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    All reasons for voting in these games are valid, even if you may not vote for that reason yourself.
    Indeed, I was just saying I would prefer it if people voted based on reasons pertaining to the performance and not a preconceived opinion. I believe someone (it could well have been yourself) alluded in the HFO one that people were voting based on the song and not on the actual execution in the concert.

I did suggest a Farewell 1 survivor game last year after we did HFO Survivor game. Now that one is going to be interseting. It could go on for a month since its a two disc DVD.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well, I'm not going to totally let the cat out of the bag, but I will say that some of you are pretty good prognosticators. Soda and I have discussed the next Survivor game and had already decided to use some of these ideas that you all are suggesting. Stay tuned!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016