Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

Will is in the audience too. I watched Michael Franti and he's not bad. I really enjoyed him even though I don't like his type of music. You can see Don clapping around. It was funny when Michael was telling people to jump. I was like, "Don is not going to jump."

There's the Youtube video. I'm going to download both videos. I thought Don was going to go home yesterday, but I guess he stayed for the rest of the forum.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-etilOBvM[/ame]

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Don and Paul on stage together singing The Boxer last night at the Environmental Leadership Award. Don doing his famous guitar drumming. I miss that.

I didn't know that was the name of that song. I just knew the la la part. Lol

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFPeDAFJv6s[/ame]

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Cool! Thanks Shun! I like that song.

There's more of the performance. Here's a link to "Mystery Train" and "Mrs. Robinson."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaW-4bKUpPc

Henley has no power to remove this because these aren't his songs, right? I know that I've been comically hard on him for this, but I'm being serious right now.

YouTube does the will of the big-shot celebrity regardless of whether or not they technically have the right. The burden of proof is on the uploader to prove they have the copyright if they are challenged. These videos are vulnerable to complaint.

They are also cool. Thanks for posting, guys!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

TY Shun ! I guess we should enjoy them while we can. I have always loved S & G . Saw them in 1981 at Giants Stadium and it was a great concert.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 09-19-2017 at 08:37 AM.

NKIT what a great concert, awesome you were there!! 83?

Stuck on the Border

Dawn - It was 1981 - the summer after they did the concert in Central Park, which if I remember was Sept. or Oct. 1980. ( I just corrected the date ).
    It was a incredible concert. I heard that Art really can't sing anymore since he had throat surgery. I have not heard him sing in many years so I don't know if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Dawn - It was 1981 - the summer after they did the concert in Central Park, which if I remember was Sept. or Oct. 1980. ( I just corrected the date ).
    It was a incredible concert. I heard that Art really can't sing anymore since he had throat surgery. I have not heard him sing in many years so I don't know if it's true.
    OK, thanks! The reason I asked is I found a setlist for 83 and I would imagine it was pretty close. I love S&G saw them in Sacramento in the 70s. Would have loved to see them in Central Park once-in-a-lifetime concert to be sure. Art had a beautiful voice and his version of BOTW is forever the gold standard in my playbook. I thought I read he had recovered but not sure. Sorry to go OT

I know nobody really cares about Don anymore and sometimes I really don't want to post anything to board, but I guess I will.

I found this little trailer about the Very Best of Don Henley CD. This was posed 6 days ago on Youtube.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cTC341jDk[/ame]

Here's a video from Kenny Rogers' Final concert. Don comes in at 0.30 seconds. Idina Menzel and Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum sang Bob Seger's We've Got Tonight right after Don.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/cou...rewell-concert
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-26-2017 at 10:27 AM.