Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The View From Behind

Banned

Cool Re: The View From Behind

I was "assistant equipment manager" for The Eagles. In some of the video of their set, I'm standing at the side of the stage, drinking a beer and trying to look cool.

Default Re: The View From Behind

Quote Originally Posted by peneumbra View Post
    I was "assistant equipment manager" for The Eagles. In some of the video of their set, I'm standing at the side of the stage, drinking a beer and trying to look cool.
    Really? Are you in the video? Which song?
    I'll look for you the next time I watch it...(although I'll admit, I'm not looking at anything but the band!)

peneumbra, would you happen know the identity of the little boy who plays his guitar during the video of Take It Easy? Some have suggested Jackson Browne’s son or Randy’s but their ages don’t fit.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Banned

I don't recall who the kid was - i don't even recall SEEING a kid, but it was a very long day...

Banned

But I remember THIS:

The car (the limo) wouldn't start. This was at the end of the day. The sumbitch wouldn't crank over, and (naturally) nobody had jumper cables, never mind that there were a couple hundred electricians around the backstage.

We all tried tightening the clamps, but Henley finally fixed it by installing a screw between the clamp and the negative (ground) battery terminal, which made the connection nice and tight, which allowed the car to start right up. "My dad taught me this trick," he said after he'd amazed us with his technical brilliance.

But I remember THIS:

The car (the limo) wouldn't start. This was at the end of the day. The sumbitch wouldn't crank over, and (naturally) nobody had jumper cables, never mind that there were a couple hundred electricians around the backstage.

We all tried tightening the clamps, but Henley finally fixed it by installing a screw between the clamp and the negative (ground) battery terminal, which made the connection nice and tight, which allowed the car to start right up. "My dad taught me this trick," he said after he'd amazed us with his technical brilliance.
    That's cool, peneumbra! Nice to know he can use his hands for other things besides musical instruments.

But I remember THIS:

Yep, Don is brilliant. LOL....That's cool.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you