I hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day celebrations!

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
A little late for the party ( this thread).
My Kevin & I were married on July 4th, 1985, so that's what we do every year, celebrate our anniversary. He had to work this year, and it was wicked hot. Our town- Burlington, Vermont-has their fireworks over the water s of Lake Champlain on the 3rd. It was just too hot & humid to go down to the waterfront and watch. But we did see them for a few minutes form the middle of our street.
really miss watching them in my hometown of Riverside, California. We are trying to get back there, but have to wait for a job offer , I'm a theater mananger/costumer..and after our daughter's wedding , which is August 25th.
"ANY KIND OF LOVE WITH =OUT PASSION, AIN'T NO KIND OF LOVE AT ALL"
Hi Martha Jo and a belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! And congrats to your daughter in her upcoming nuptials. That is one of my all-time favorite Eagles lyrics.

We watched fireworks over the lake and really enjoyed it. It almost didn’t happen b/c it rained off and on throughout the day. It would have been a shame if it was called off as we missed it last year due to being in the middle of moving.