Page 155 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1755

Thread: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Oh my. HFO era is my favorite Don era. His hair was perfect. His hair wasn't turning gray and didn't have the goatee. That was the perfect era.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-09-2016 at 12:40 PM.

This is one of my favourites of HFO Don - that lock of hair falling forward.....

"The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Love the pics of HFO Don!!! That is my favorite look too and again being 8 at the time it left such a lasting impression.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Oh my. HFO era is my favorite Don era. His hair was perfect. His hair was turning gray and didn't have the goatee. That was the perfect era.
    This.

I think it should come as no revelation to you that airing your personal issues of disdain for an artist are not best aired on their fan page. Like telling a mother her kid is ugly, they will only become upset with you and never believe you. So I would just like to counsel you that such comments would be best shared elsewhere. Thank you.
    Oh, and Don does look fine in that last photo, doesn't he?
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by tracy123 View Post
    I'm sure you're right, and I didn't really expect it to accomplish anything. Expressing my disdain for social injustice in a forum where he is not likely to be attacked, and leaving out information that would damage his reputation was a courtesy. So as suggested I will go elsewhere and I will stop being vague . Any suggestion for an appropriate outlet TMZ, tabloids, maybe just blast facebook and twitter, ooo I can go to the websites frequented by his children's schoolmates , that way they can be attacked and ridiculed the way my children were due to him. The options are endless. Its high time his opportunity to explain and apologize expired. Thanks for the advise , I think I'll take it
    Like Freyfollower said - this is a fansite. If you're not a fan then this isn't the place for you.
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

-Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Rebel

I love the HFO era photos.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by tracy123 View Post
    I'm sure you're right, and I didn't really expect it to accomplish anything. Expressing my disdain for social injustice in a forum where he is not likely to be attacked, and leaving out information that would damage his reputation was a courtesy. So as suggested I will go elsewhere and I will stop being vague . Any suggestion for an appropriate outlet TMZ, tabloids, maybe just blast facebook and twitter, ooo I can go to the websites frequented by his children's schoolmates , that way they can be attacked and ridiculed the way my children were due to him. The options are endless. Its high time his opportunity to explain and apologize expired. Thanks for the advise , I think I'll take it
    Without wishing to labour the point, the people on this board have not the slightest idea what you are talking about. Throwing around vague accusations about Don Henley without the slightest reference to any actual or supposed incident - no, it won't get you very far here. I don't know what you should do with your 'allegations'. Far be it from me to advise someone when I have no idea what their agenda or purpose is, except it would appear to harm Don Henley's repuation in some way.

I refer you to Point 8 of our netiquette guidelines:

8. Be respectful of the band and individual band members. Since this is a message board for fans, you will not get a lot of sympathy here if you post solely for the purpose of trashing the band or one of its members. We are by no means saying that you can't criticize the band or any of the individual band members. Sometimes they are worthy of criticism. But again, follow the basic rules of common courtesy and respect when doing so. For example, even if you don't like a particular band (or former or supporting) member, be respectful of the band member and his fans when stating your opinion. Conversely, if you happen to love only one of the guys, be aware that not everyone may share your view. For those who join up simply to say that they hate the Eagles... go spend your time more productively elsewhere.
    Last edited by Freypower; 11-11-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Two pictures of Don at the Lone Star Film Festival in Ft. Worth this past Thursday. Don presented country singer Clint Black with an award at the festival.