Page 115 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1755

Thread: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

The younger me absolutely LOVED the 70's version of Don. The grown me looks at those 70's pictures & realize just how stoned he really was. Then again it is Don Freakin Henley!

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    The younger me absolutely LOVED the 70's version of Don. The grown me looks at those 70's pictures & realize just how stoned he really was. Then again it is Don Freakin Henley!
    Lol I had to laugh at your post, JMS. Who wasn't stoned or drunk back then. I can count on my hand the artists who didn't do drugs and alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Lol I had to laugh at your post, JMS. Who wasn't stoned or drunk back then. I can count on my hand the artists who didn't do drugs and alcohol.
    At 16-17 it didn't bother me either but my husband died last Christmas from the effects of alcoholism so it's still touchy for me. Hey I'm glad Don & the rest of the band conquered it.

Anyhooo first Happy New Year my new friends on here!!!

I was on twitter this morning & Eva Longoria posted pictures from "BitBit's" wedding last night. Lord the bride does not look like the previous photo's we saw of her but she did tag it Brittany's wedding. 2 of the young ladies looked young enough to possibly be her sisters.

I just saw some of her pictures from Instagram. There's a picture of Don at the wedding too. She's got Don's dark hair and blue eyes.

I've seen pictures of Annabel and I don't know how Sophie looks, but they're not in any pictures. I don't know if her mother had any other children.

Congrats to Brittany.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 01-01-2016 at 02:47 PM.

I didn't see Don on Instagram. Was it on Eva's? I've never seen pictures of any of Don's children except for those few of Brittany but IIRC she had blonde hair or at least I could have sworn she was blonde at her bach party. I just thought perhaps the 2 younger ladies were her younger sisters but that is just speculation. Hey he chooses to kept it private & I respect that.

Happy life to the newlyweds.

Looking at Eva I realize just how short I really am.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I just saw some of her pictures from Instagram. There's a picture of Don at the wedding too. She's got Don's dark hair and blue eyes.

I've seen pictures of Annabel and I don't know how Sophie looks, but they're not in any pictures. I don't know if her mother had any other children.

Congrats to Brittany.
    If you Google Harry Styles and Sophie Henley there's a picture of them together when the Eagles were at the Forum. I will not post it on here, out of respect for Don's families privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I didn't see Don on Instagram. Was it on Eva's? I've never seen pictures of any of Don's children except for those few of Brittany but IIRC she had blonde hair or at least I could have sworn she was blonde at her bach party. I just thought perhaps the 2 younger ladies were her younger sisters but that is just speculation. Hey he chooses to kept it private & I respect that.

Happy life to the newlyweds.

Looking at Eva I realize just how short I really am.
    Don's picture is on one of Brittany's friends instagram page. Try #brittanygarywedding.

I knew she was friends with Eva. So I checked her facebook page which I've liked months ago. I didn't expect a picture of Don somewhere in there, but I had a feeling he will pop up somewhere. LOL

Thanks, WW. I found it.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by jms18222; 01-02-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

-Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Troubadour

Gorgeous, AG!!!! I love Don's hair in that first one oh to be able to run my fingers through it!
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...