Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I did bring it up earlier (even though I didn't know if it was true until I saw more evidence), but it looks like nobody even notice again. I think I'm just not going shared anything anymore.
    Shun, I appreciated your posting about Sirius. I was just depressed because I used to have it, but had to drop it because it was so expensive. Like NKIT, I look forward to your timely updates and the trouble that you go to when posting things for everyone! Please keep sharing!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Banned

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

CLASSIC VINYL

Quote:
    Sat Jul 15 6:00 pm - Sun Jul 16 2:00 am
    Classic West on Classic Vinyl
    Live coverage from LA's Dodger Stadium of Classic West featuring Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, Journey and Earth Wind & Fire with Meg Griffin and Jim Ladd

Quote:
    Sun Jul 16 6:00 pm - Mon Jul 17 2:00 am
    Classic West on Classic Vinyl
    Live coverage from LA's Dodger Stadium of Classic West featuring Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, Journey and Earth Wind & Fire with Meg Griffin and Jim Ladd

http://www.siriusxm.com/classicvinyl

8 hours X2! very promising

Border Rebel

I did bring it up earlier (even though I didn't know if it was true until I saw more evidence), but it looks like nobody even notice again. I think I'm just not going shared anything anymore.
    Shun, please keep sharing. You always give great information. I'm planning on looking into Sirius, but haven't had a chance yet -- not sure if I can afford it.

Thanks so much for all the pictures and info you post!

Thanks everybody.

maryc2130. Sirius online cheapest plan is about 10 a month. I'm on the trial thing right now and thank goodness my trial hasn't ended yet.

I might get sirius since Don seems to pop up on there a lot lately. I love when Don is guest DJ. He does such a great job telling his opinion on his favorite songs. He needs to be a DJ on the Sirius. He's got that DJ voice.

Wow!!! Yehaw. We will get to hear it. The whole thing. Too bad its not visual, but I'm not complaining. It looks like I'll be staying up late on Saturday.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Shun, please carry on telling us about it. As I'm outside the US, I don't have the option of subscribing to Sirius so I'm relying on you to provide the highlights.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I saw your post too Shun but I don't have Sirius either. Wish we had a like button like on FB, Twitter, and Tumblr.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

The Classic organisers have informed me that unfortunately there are no plans to record the shows for commercial release.

Don has previously said they will be under enough pressure without adding to it.

Darn, but I am glad they are during this live. I wish everybody can watch it. If it wasn't for my 30 day trial, I probably wouldn't be watching it either, but than again. I would find a way to do another 30 day trial like I did for when Don was guest DJ for the Beatles.

Irving must had done a deal with Sirius Radio or Sirius just decided to do the whole thing. I really hope the whole 8 hours won't be just interviews and not all the festival. I would love to hear what the guys said about Saturday, but anything else. I really don't care about. So if the concert starts at 6:00pm Eastern/5:00pm Central and the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan might be doing maybe 2 hours each, I see the guys coming on around 10:00pm Eastern/9:00pm Central with them maybe doing 3 hours.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Sorry, shun. I've been so busy, and with little time left over, I've missed a lot of posts this summer, not just yours.
    So sorry to step on toes. Just wanted to help.
    Thanks for all you do to keep us informed.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

That's ok, LuvTim. Thanks for bringing it forward.