Quote Originally Posted by WKMB55 View Post
I have not gone to see Don, Joe, Timothy and the band. I guess I must be very rigid as well because I also have never been to see a "tribute" band. I have a whole other set of issues with them. Everyone has their opinions and choices. It make life more interesting.😎
I've been meaning to respond to you about your comment regarding tribute bands, WKM, but kept forgetting. Anyway, I know that some folks don't like them and I understand that. Heck, I have even been accused of being disrespectful for suggesting them as an alternative to seeing this current lineup of the band. But, I am one who enjoys some tribute bands. Not all of them are good, but there are some out there with very talented, high-quality musicians and singers that do a very respectable job of paying tribute to the artists and bands they represent. I have very much enjoyed seeing some of the Eagles tribute bands and believe I got some really good entertainment at a very reasonable costs. It may not be your thing, but, to me, I would rather spend $30-$40 to hear Eagles songs played live by a great tribute band than $300-$400 to hear a band that pretends to be authentic. JMHO