Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

I was looking at the Billboard charts and Take a Picture Of This has been going up and down for almost a month on the Adult Contemporary charts. One week it would be 14, then 16, then 14. IT doesn't know where to go. Its at 17 this week or in this case next week date.

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

I did receive mine from Target on-line today, at home. So far I like the sound of it. Hopefully Target will stock these more consistently on-line to save everyone the long drive.
    When I look on their site at this moment, it is available for shipping.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Has anyone bought a copy from Walmart? I was curious to see if my Walmart had any copies. They had 3 regular copies, and a $20 copy with a Cass County t-shirt in my size. The t-shirt is gray and says 'Greetings from Cass County" and Don Henley underneath. I didn't know that this was available. (I bought it ). I'll upload a photo of the shirt when I get home.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Rebel

I did see that one in Wal-Mart, AG. I bought the Target CD for the bonus tracks. I'm going to give the extra CD to my sister, who likes country music and is in a nursing home at the moment, but I get the t-shirt!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I've really enjoyed reading and listening to all these interviews Don is doing. He has seemed pretty comfortable and relaxed while promoting his album, and it looks as if he is enjoying himself. I do have one observation though - Don's candid comments about the current state of country music may not endear him to some in the country music community. Even though I'm sure it is not his intention - some folks could interpret his comments as being pompous, demeaning, or condescending. Hopefully, I'm just being overly sensitive and no one will be offended.

And BTW - Congrats to lucky NOLA and DevineDon on your signed copies of Cass County. That is fantastic!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
    I did see that one in Wal-Mart, AG. I bought the Target CD for the bonus tracks. I'm going to give the extra CD to my sister, who likes country music and is in a nursing home at the moment, but I get the t-shirt!

I also got a copy from Target today. My extra copy of the album will probably be my mom's birthday gift.
    -Kim-

Congrats to Don. He will debut at no. 3 on the Billboard Album charts(his highest ever on Billboard) and no. 1 on the Country Album charts. Not bad for a 68 year old.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...0-albums-chart
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-05-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Fads and fashion will come and go but good music will ALWAYS find an audience. Well done Mr. Henley.

I woke up this morning with an attitude
    looked at the headline, put me in a real bad mood

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Congrats to Don. He will debut at no. 3 on the Billboard Album charts(his highest ever on Billboard) and no. 1 on the Country Album charts. Not bad for a 68 year old.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...0-albums-chart
    . Way to go Don!
    -Kim-

There's a possibility that Don will truly be on Jimmy Kimmel this Thursday. I am still trying to info to make sure.