Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood Mac

Default Re: Fleetwood Mac touring!

Love it! Making it a duet between a guy and a girl adds an interesting dynamic.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I loved it too! David Cook is one of my favorite singers.

Another favorite singer we have in common DF!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

That was great! They were really good.

Why is it some can get away with covers and some can't?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Cool Re: Fleetwood Mac touring!

Sounds as if you guys had a super-sized MacTime! Glad to hear you got front row. I know DavidMan got one at the last minute and that is what I am hoping for for L.A.

That red dress is bee-you-tah-full to say the least! And, props to Stevie for giving Lindsey the 10th Avenue FreezeOut! Sounds like it kept him off-balance from what you reported. I plan on camping out in front of Lindsey so I can play his guitar-again even though Stevie is my fav-Mac. I just love her clothes, her music, and her style! Too bad these hoochie-momma-wannabes today show more clevage than talent. Ugh! Seems like most of them are more intent on showing their vocal range more than their love of the song.

Catch US magazine this week. Two page picture spread of the 80s-90s Stevie's fashion faux pauxs.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalNow

Get this:

Fleetwood Mac
    Unleashed 2009 Tour - The Hits

Tuesday, May 5
    Scottrade Center-St.Louis

Lower Level Tickets for just $49.50*

Offer ends Monday, May 4
    Use Password: TUSK

I checked the tickets. Not bad at all for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Get this:

Fleetwood Mac
    Unleashed 2009 Tour - The Hits

Tuesday, May 5
    Scottrade Center-St.Louis

Lower Level Tickets for just $49.50*

Offer ends Monday, May 4
    Use Password: TUSK

I checked the tickets. Not bad at all for that price!

Hmmmmm....
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Fleetwood Mac played in Phoenix last night and no I didn't get to go. Since Stevie's Mother lives in Arizona, the Phx paper had a big article about the concert. What I thought was interesting was that in several places they are quoted as saying that they wanted Sheryl Crow to tour with them in Christine McVie's place. I had never heard that before . Sheryl turned them down because she has adopted her little boy and didn't want to leave him.

Wink Re: Fleetwood Mac touring!

Well I ended up getting primo ticket drops for two of the Mac's three SoCal shows and made it to the stage both nights.

I didn't get my Anaheim 3rd row ticket until 4:30 P.M. the day of. That was a real nail biter. I got San Diego ten days before the show.

Anyway, security was very lax at the Honda Center and we were able to line up in front of the stage 20 minutes before the concert started. I stood in front of Stevie that night because my concert buddies adore her. I'd have rather been in front of Lindsey but I knew I could do that in San Diego the followig week as I had a second row seat right in front of him for that show. Long story short I had a super time in Anaheim and got to tap Lindsey's booted foot and he blew me a kiss for my efforts. But except for a few eye locks that was it. He was too far away most of the night. WhooHoo Any Who How!

San Diego though was another story. Security was uber strict and only let fans in the first row line up at the stage before the concert started. I tried believe me to get a spot in front of Lindsey but no go. Anyway, as soon as the lights went down I climbed over the seat in front of me and made my way to the stage. For some odd reason the couple right in front of me left and I was able to move into their spot at the stage directly in front of Lindsey which I never left for the rest of the night.

Lindsey spent most of the night looking right into my eyes. At first, I thought I might be imaging what was going on between us but some guy in back of me set me straight and told me that Lindsey was literally eye f$%#ing me. He and his group started high fiving me, putting their arms around me, playing with my hair, kissing me on the cheek and even telling me how hot I was etc hoping, I guess to get a little attention by association which was fine by me.

After GYOW Lindsey came over and grabbed my fingers with his and we engaged in a game of tug of war. It lasted maybe twenty seconds but it seemed like forever. I finally let go because the people in back of me got into the mix and reached over me and grabbed onto his out streatched right arm and started pulling him toward the edge of the stage. He didn't seem to mind but I was afraid they were going to pull him off the stage and we'd get thrown out. Glad I did because we got two encores in San Diego and I would have probably had to listen to them from the parking lot.

What a night. My experience in San Diego ranked right up there with getting a kiss from Joe Walsh in Newark. and a hug from Jackson Browne in Santa Monica. What's next? I don't have a clue. I'm going to a ton of concerts this summer so stay tuned.

Carol Lynn
    SoCalGal

Wow! Wonderful CL! Did you manage to get any pics? I so wanted to go see them when they were here in Missouri, but it just didn't work out.

AZ, I had heard that about Sheryl. Wouldn't that have been cool if she would have joined them?!