Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1718

Thread: What Are You Doing Right Now

Default Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Catching up on The Border And watching the wind blow and the rain clouds roll in. Our lilacs are blooming, so love sitting in the computer room smelling that lovely smell of summer.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Trying to teach my 6th years for the last time before they graduate on Thursday night!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Avoiding manual labor. I just moved a few days ago, and I’m surrounded by boxes in a small one-bedroom apartment. Must get it in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Avoiding manual labor. I just moved a few days ago, and I’m surrounded by boxes in a small one-bedroom apartment. Must get it in gear.
    Oh, you have plenty of time. I'm coming up to being in our current house, uh, 21 years. I still have boxes to unpack. LOL.
    Last edited by CAinOH; 05-25-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Well, if I lived a little closer, I would help out, NMB. I've got nothing to do for the rest of the day that can't wait until tomorrow!
    Idea: Plan a party! That will get you motivated to pull that apartment together quickly! Good luck! 👍

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

You guys are sweet ♥️ Thank you for the encouragement. I eventually managed to put down my phone, put on the Joe Walsh Anthology CD and get a fair amount done.

LuvTim, I only know about 4 people in this town, tops. And I gave away my couch to the Salvation Army so there’s almost nowhere for guests to sit. But! You’ve given me an 💡 idea. For extra motivation, I’ll pretend that you and Tim are coming to my apartment for a jam session.

By the way, be sure to check out the “Photo Analysis” thread so you can read what Soda’s students thought about bad ass Timothy and his secret convict past.

You guys are sweet ♥️ Thank you for the encouragement. I eventually managed to put down my phone, put on the Joe Walsh Anthology CD and get a fair amount done.

LuvTim, I only know about 4 people in this town, tops. And I gave away my couch to the Salvation Army so there’s almost nowhere for guests to sit. But! You’ve given me an 💡 idea. For extra motivation, I’ll pretend that you and Tim are coming to my apartment for a jam session.

By the way, be sure to check out the “Photo Analysis” thread so you can read what Soda’s students thought about bad ass Timothy and his secret convict past.
    *Perfect idea for the jam session. Love your guest list.
    **I saw the photo analysis thread. Funny idea, absurd answers.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Screaming at the tv! Seriously, we here in southwest Ohio are aware there are thunderstorms near by. Don't even think about breaking in during the Belmont race with a weather bulletin!

(The storms have almost two hours to move along... so move along, storms, move along!)

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

I was just looking at all my photos of Glenn on my Pinterest and just broke down in tears.

It suddenly struck me that this beautiful and talented human being is no longer here. When I had no more tears to cry, I went into the living room and snuggled up on the couch with my husband, cherishing him.
    Last edited by MarthaJo56; 06-10-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    I was just looking at all my photos of Glenn on my Pinterest and just broke down in tears.

It suddenly struck me that this beautiful and talented human being is no longer here. When I had no more tears to cry, I went into the living room and snuggled up on the couch with him, cherishing him.

That's a lovely thing to share.

It has been very hard for those of us who loved Glenn.