Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don Henley at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 22 July 2017

Default Re: Don Henley at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 22 July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    The videos are awesome Shun! Thank you for posting them!

Don also said at the Q&A that a reissue of Hotel California will be released this year & it will include some live cuts from the HC tour in 76/77. He said they wanted to get it out last year for the anniversary but didn't quite make it.
    Cool. I would definitely get that. I don't have HC album. Heck I don't have any of their studio albums except Hell Freezes Over, Long Road Out OF Eden and the Very Best of the Eagles.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I forgot to say. The video are in order of how they were played in concert. The only videos I'm missing are Dirty Laundry, Sunset Grill, That Old Flame, Witchy Woman, When I Stop Dreaming, Talking to The Moon, The Last Resort and Desperado.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Thanks Shun again for all the vids!!! That's great about the HC reissue!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Don sang OOTN last night.

At the Q&A tonight Don said there would be an EAGLES concert in Seattle & Atlanta. And EAGLES was the name he used. I just got back from the after party & will post more later or answer questions however it will be tomorrow as I have an early morning flight.

I will say Don answered questions for 3 1/2 hours and was most gracious and in a fantastic mood!
    Thanks for the update, Houston Baby. There's hope yet for a Houston date too. And I wondered if that was a misstatement about OOTN in the article.

The videos are awesome Shun! Thank you for posting them!

Don also said at the Q&A that a reissue of Hotel California will be released this year & it will include some live cuts from the HC tour in 76/77. He said they wanted to get it out last year for the anniversary but didn't quite make it.
    This is awesome news !! Hopefully it will be mastered well and the live cuts are new, not just taken from the Live album.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thank you Shun!

Hope these stay till I can get time to watch the videos!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Please don't get offended because this is not an insult, but does Mr. Henley's diction when he sing sound mush-mouthed, like he may have a problem with his teeth?

I thought so when I saw the Eagles live in 2015, and I can hear it again in the OOTN clip. Maybe it's just me.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

I think this show is very important, because of Tim and Joe joining in. It shows that these guys want to play together.