Thread: classic rock bands that have Guitar Hero games?

Default classic rock bands that have Guitar Hero games?

I am tooling around with the idea of taking our Guitar Hero games to school on the last day. I know there are quite a bit of classic songs for example Slow Ride by Foghat and Deep Purple's Smoke on the Water.

Was wondering if maybe Life in the Fast Lane was in it? Or Rocky Mountain Way?

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Default Re: classic rock bands that have Guitar Hero games?

Hotel California is on Guitar Hero World Tour. I used to play the hell out of all those games, and I got pretty good at it. My favorite was Guitar Hero Metallica. Hmm, maybe I will bring them out and jam for a while later this week !!

Well, we didn't get to play because we had a true "fire" on the last day of school.

A teacher burned popcorn in her microwave and didn't realize it was her microwave that set off the district's central alarm system. We were outside for quite a while.

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    Well, we didn't get to play because we had a true "fire" on the last day of school.

A teacher burned popcorn in her microwave and didn't realize it was her microwave that set off the district's central alarm system. We were outside for quite a while.
    We have had a fire alarm go off this year for "cooking"...I think it was pancakes in the special ed/CDC wing...?!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post

Bummer SC! We had that happen at work last year. Being in a high rise downtown, we had ladder trucks, ambulances, everybody in HFD showed up. Sure glad it wasn't me!

Rock band guitar heros are my favorite games to play just because it is very unique rhythmic game with lots of instruments to play and have lots of fun.

visit http://www.ohshow.net for getting professional ticket selling service.
    Last edited by dalemilbourn; 09-30-2013 at 12:41 AM.