Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Was able to check this evening while driving to getting dinner and for those of us getting the free preview it's channel 30!!! Great getting to hear it and that's awesome Joe DJ'd and Don will be too. Will be able to listen to more this Thanksgiving since we're going out of town and this will make great road trip music, which is what my parents did with their albums when I was a kid.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I'm so happy they are playing the Long Road Out of Eden album. Pandora barely plays this album and I Heart Radio doesn't have the album available to even listen to the album. I heard 4 songs from the album. They are playing Fast Company right now.
    I agree. It’s great that we’re hearing the whole gamut of Eagles material—music from their early days with Shiloh, Longbranch Pennywhistle and Flying Burrito Bros to Eden tracks. I love the solo stuff too.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

They'll playing Hotel California from the Forum in 1976. What I notice from this version is how slow it is. It sounds a little slow than what it usually is.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I'm listening right now and I didn't know country singer Buck Owens did a cover Peaceful Easy Feeling. Its a very interesting version.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Thanks Shun for the link!
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

Don's radio show (or whatever its called) will be on this Sunday at 6:00pm eastern/5:00pm Central.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-18-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Border Rebel

This sounds awesome! I'm hoping I can get it to work. Last time I tried Sirius, I couldn't get it to come up on my laptop, and my phone has so little storage that it's probably pointless to try to download the app. I'm going to try again, though!

Thanks for the links and updates, Shun and Delilah

Glenn talking about Heartache Tonight and how it came together. I wonder where that clip came from. I've never heard a clip of Glenn talking about Heartache Tonight.

Garth covering Life In The Fast Lane. Oh boy. Its sounds country rock. Interesting version.

Stuck on the Border

I have a question for Shun or anyone else who might know the answer - Can I get Sirius through my PC ? I don't have a laptop right now. I don't subsc. either. Thanks !

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I'm excited for this tomorrow!

I don't think we already have a thread - do we?
    Does anyone know when the opry concert will air on sirus channel