Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long

LOOOOOOOOOOK at it!!! Don has stubble/goatee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks GREAT!!! In fact....they all look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't get over it!

Oh my gosh, it's amazing! I Love it!

Here's the link if you're having trouble finding it:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-313824---Eagles

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

dang.....I wanted to take a print screen/capture of Don's stubble.......but I can't get it to work

Rats, the UK version of Yahoo isn't showing it.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

I've been trying since this morning to watch this video, but every time I click on "How Long", it shows me a whole lot of other videos. GEF, it seems we have the same problem! HELP!!! I'm having a coronary here!

Girls, your take on the album titles and who might be singing what is interesting indeed! I made enquiries about the album at one of our local music "mega" stores over the weekend, and they knew nothing about it! I can't buy on the Internet as I don't have a credit card! Is there a remote chance that it will be on general release as well?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Have I expressed myself adequately?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I haven't checked, but a couple people said they watched it now on the yahoo canada and yahoo uk sites a well

I am so sorry you folks overseas can't see the video--it is awesome.

I read another review yesterday, from the LA Times, and it is very positive:

EAGLES CIRCLE BACK TO TERRITORY THEY OWN

The crisp, countrified electric guitar lead, chugging rhythm strumming and snappily percussive back beat tell you even before those signature harmonies come soaring in that the Eagles are back.

When you're reviving a brand, it's smart to emphasize core values, and that's exactly what Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Timothy B. Schmit and Joe Walsh place front and center in this initial single from their first studio album in 28 years, due in October as a Wal-Mart exclusive.

As they proved with the four new tracks they recorded for the 1994 "Hell Freezes Over" reunion album, the essence of the Eagles lives on in bittersweet harmonies, country-rock settings and the group's often-sharp commentary on life, politics and love.

This upbeat tune by longtime Eagles pal J.D. Souther, streaming at www.eaglesband.com, both echoes and overtly tips its hat to such SoCal country-rock classics as "Take It Easy" and "Already Gone." As such, it should be welcome on classic rock and perhaps even country radio. (The video is slated to premiere Monday on Yahoo and start airing next week on CMT.)

Frey and Henley trade verses in a show of musical solidarity seemingly meant to demonstrate that Eagles harmony extends beyond the sterling vocal work. The message of the song is a tad nebulous, but Souther seems to be looking back on a long run of life with acceptance and no regrets. What more fitting way for this band to start looking again toward the future?

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

OMG, OMG - ITS FANTASTIC. FANTASTIC. Yahoo! You just want to get up and dance. Love, love, love the video. What a great start to the morning.