Thread: Don Henley @ Blue Hills Bank Pavilion in Boston, MA; June 6, 2017

Default Don Henley @ Blue Hills Bank Pavilion in Boston, MA; June 6, 2017

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Default Re: Don Henley @ Blue Hills Bank Pavilion in Boston, MA; June 6, 2017

We just got tickets for this show. I was going to hold off because I'm still thinking about Don's birthday concert or going to a show if the newly reformed Eagles (I know; I wish they wouldn't use the name, either, but I do understand why they feel it's necessary), but the cheap seats were only $20.00 a person, which is too good to pass up. I'm going with my son and daughter, and I got tickets for my brother and his wife for my brother's birthday as well. It should be fun. I know Don won't disappoint!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Don Henley @ Blue Hills Bank Pavilion in Boston, MA; June 6, 2017

That's great, mc! Sounds like it will be a fun evening for you!

Be sure to report back!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten