Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    January 2015 Glenn Frey was at MSG for the Hornets/Knicks game where he was interviewed by A New York Minute's Jill Martin and talked about Hotel California.

https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/a...s-hornets-110/

I gotta say I love this interview Glenn seemed to really get a kick out of being asked if Hotel California accepts reward points ... "Only in your mind Al, only in your mind".
    Love it! Thanks for finding that.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Love this video! Glenn looked like he was feeling good in this one, having a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinwhite View Post
    Love this video! Glenn looked like he was feeling good in this one, having a good day.
    Yes, he did!! FYI I think Jill is a University of Michigan alumni.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Having to remind myself once again to NOT read the YouTube comments on Eagles videos. Makes my blood pressure go up. And there were some real doozies on a couple of them.

The very idea that Glenn's health problems were brought on because "he wasn't a kind, fair man" just really set my teeth on edge. Oh, and again with "the least talented of the Eagles" thing. That one burns me up, too. But you can't tell these igmos anything. It's just sad.

Having to remind myself once again to NOT read the YouTube comments on Eagles videos. Makes my blood pressure go up. And there were some real doozies on a couple of them.

The very idea that Glenn's health problems were brought on because "he wasn't a kind, fair man" just really set my teeth on edge. Oh, and again with "the least talented of the Eagles" thing. That one burns me up, too. But you can't tell these igmos anything. It's just sad.
    The comments were a lot worse before Glenn died (and they were not always about Glenn). I hate to say it now but I was influenced by them, at least initially, before I did more reading and looking into the band’s history. The one good thing about these videos being pulled by YT is those vicious comments disappear too. And when someone uploads them again, the comments are all new and not quite so vile and great in number. The downside is that a lot of wonderful heartfelt comments go away too.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

@Delilah -- Very true. I just need to keep reminding myself to stay away from them. LOLOL.

Stuck on the Border

There are days when I want to ride out on my charger and put people right. Not by sharing my own opinion but by directing them to comments from the people who knew and worked with the man. Because truly, it seems that, with the one obvious exception, the people who knew him speak well of him. There may be an element of not speaking ill of the dead, but they weren't speaking badly of him while he was alive, either.

Stuck on the Border

Pippin - me too. Like Delilah said, they were really brutal when Glenn was alive. People feed off each other on those comments and go on and on. Check DF facebook/twitter pages. Talk about brutal comments. Don F. should close his pages to comments when that starts but he lets people go on and on. It is just sad.

Stuck on the Border

One of the essential things in YouTube commenting: Facts are stupid.

@chaim -- So true!