Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 9/13/2014

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 9/13/2014

He wasn't grey. Its just the light. You can appreciate I did not have any time to line up the shots or wait for better lighting. It was point, focus, shoot and hide. But I'm thrilled that I have a few personal pics from the HOTE tour.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

It looks brown in other photos from the show. It's funny what a difference the lighting makes. Not that it matters, but I liked the silver effect.

The Eagles were fab., wouldn't it be great if we could make the concert
    night "last forever"! Thanks for the great reviews and the photos.
    M.S.G. is a great venue.
    The icing on the cake was meeting Soda,GA,HB,Dreamer,T&H, and HH.
    I hope i got the Border names right. I really enjoyed your company.
    Same time, same place, this time next year, please
    GA I love your picture with Glenn

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    It looks brown in other photos from the show. It's funny what a difference the lighting makes. Not that it matters, but I liked the silver effect.
    Sorry, but what other photos from the Madison Square Garden show? I haven't seen any except the two on page 1 of this thread & GA's. Could you provide a link please?
    Last edited by Freypower; 09-17-2014 at 07:29 PM.

GA your pictures are great. I can't believe they came out so well since you had to take them so quickly. I guess you were too far from Timothy. But he's in the group shot. Thank you!

Love the pics, GA! Glad you were able to get them before the gestapo moved in!

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Just finished my four-hour drive from the Nashville airport about a half hour ago and I'm about to go to bed, but I thought I'd drop by this thread really quickly and see what else has been posted. Great review, steve! And as several have noted, it was so wonderful to meet people before and after the show!

WW - I wondered where you were! I'm sorry we missed each other, but this is certainly not going to be the last time I travel for something Eagles-related. Hopefully we will cross paths sometime in the future.

This will, however, be my last Eagles show for the foreseeable future. I can't afford to travel to any more shows this leg, and who knows what they'll do after the overseas gigs. I figure they'll probably at least do more Vegas gigs in the future, but this may have been my last epic three-hour show with Bernie and all the special rarities. It makes me sad to think that.

BTW to add to what boston steve said, I remember when Don was speaking before "The Long Run" he added "Whenever I see the footprints of the towers, I think of that" after talking about how, like the band, New Yorkers "survive" and "persevere." Eloquent as always.
    what a great Don quote!
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    GA your pictures are great. I can't believe they came out so well since you had to take them so quickly. I guess you were too far from Timothy. But he's in the group shot. Thank you!
    My plan had been to get just one of each. I got one of Joe but the light was too strong on him so it didn't come out too good. Once I had been told to put the camera away I left it like that so missed Timothy. Sorry. Just couldn't take the risk. On a personal note I'm glad I got Glenn anyway.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Sorry, but what other photos from the Madison Square Garden show? I haven't seen any except the two on page 1 of this thread & GA's. Could you provide a link please?
    A good question but I don't remember where I saw them. It's possible I was thinking of the photos from Allentown.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Since they all wear the same clothes over and over, it's easy to get confused.

Hindsight is 20/20, but if I had to do over again, I'd have worn the same outfit to each show I attended. They probably wouldn't have noticed, but if they had I wonder if they'd have wondered why I did that?
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.