Page 221 of 255 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Last month, Henry Diltz posted a picture rom the Desperado shoot. It's always good to see his posts so I'll provide a link

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Borrowed from the brilliant and beautiful Unofficial: Randy Meisner Facebook fanpage.

New to moi. Looks like they're heading out to play "James Dean" and man, they mean business! Knock 'em dead, fellas.
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 06-08-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Looks like they have a new delivery of t-shirts.

Thanks for the new-to-me photo.

Stuck on the Border

Wow - I have never seen that picture before. Thank You NMB. It does look very James Deanish. Bernie and Randy rarely wore Eagles t-shirts.
    UTW - Lol ! I love the fact that they, especially Glenn wore all those Eagles t-shits in the early years. I always thought it was cute/cool.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Never seen that one either and it's great!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I think Glenn probably wore Eagles shirts most often, but Randy was a proud member too. There are pics of him wearing "On the Border" and "One of These Nights" t-shirts, as well as a picture of an Eagle. Hawt!

Stuck on the Border

NMB -TY, Love the pic of Randy. I stand corrected, your right, Randy did wear Eagles t-shits quite often. I think both Don's probably wore them less but I have seen a number of pics with Don F. wearing that blue OOTN t-shirt - which I love !

On another note - look how small/short Glenn is next to the other guys in picture. Although they are not in the picture, Don F. and Joe seemed to tower over Glenn in other photos.

To be fair, I think Henley and Bernie were getting an extra height advantage from their hair!

I want to give credit to the brilliant admin of the Unofficial Randy Meisner Facebook fan page for finding that nifty photo of the boys in their matching shirts. What else? It was taken backstage in Portland, Oregon in 1974.

The stunning photo of Randy on the party plane was taken by renowned photographer Henry Diltz.

Doesn't Randy have the most amazing eyes? That's a rhetorical question, he surely does.

Great picture!! I had not seen it before either. One of the few pictures that Randy is not smiling. But is does not distract from his handsomeness!!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    New to moi. Looks like they're heading out to play "James Dean" and man, they mean business! Knock 'em dead, fellas.
    I didn't know there was a banjo in "James Dean." Lol. I love the shades.

This is the first picture I've seen where they are all wearing the same shirt. The closest is when they are all wearing denim or not a shirt at all. Even then there's usually one guy who doesn't follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    Great picture!! I had not seen it before either. One of the few pictures that Randy is not smiling. But is does not distract from his handsomeness!!
    I agree ETG, it certainly does not!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...