Thread: RIP Bill Paxton

Default RIP Bill Paxton

He's like the only actor that's been killed by a Predator, an Alien, and a Terminator.

Default Re: RIP Bill Paxton

So true.

He was a great actor. You hate him as Chet from Weird Science to a hero in Apollo 13 and Twister. Twister was my favorite of his.

He was so young. Only 61. I wonder what kind of surgery he was having.

RIP Bill.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

RIP Bill Paxton. He was so young and from what I've seen it sounds like it was just a procedure and something went wrong. It is rare but does happen sometimes. Bill was such a great actor and nice person, and I remember him the most from "Titanic" and the "Hatfield's & McCoy's" miniseries (I'm a Hatfield descendent through my Mom's family). I feel so bad for his family.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

RIP. Loved Twister.

Wikipedia said it was complications from heart surgery. I don't know how true that is, but its probably true.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I didn't know that he was in Edge of Tomorrow when I first saw it. He's a good actor, if I can't ever recognize him in anything.

RIP Bill Paxton! My favorites are Tombstone and Twister. And he was from Ft. Worth Texas, not too far from me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I was so saddened and shocked when I heard about Bill Paxton's passing. Another great talent gone way too soon. I loved a lot of his roles - Titanic was one of my favorites because of the quirky dry sense of humor he brought to the role. My heart goes out to his loved ones.

R.I.P. Bill Paxton

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Seeing Her Coming Out Of The Darkness Like Ghost Ship Still Gets Me Every Time