Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Here's another review from Deseret News. Deacon is wearing a t-shirt from a very popular Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City called Red Iguana. Since he's been there twice when they were there for days. In one of his videos on Instagram, Will was with him.

I love Salt Lake City and I would love to go back there and stay a week so I can see that city and the rest of Utah more. I have friends in SLC.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...e-concert.html

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Here's Desperado from Regina, Saskatchewan. From what I read and heard, it was raining and very cold that night hence the jackets on the guys. THey also only did 21 songs because of the weather conditions.

Poor guys. They had to be very cold. The quality of the video is not bad. Timothy has his hair up in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mUEDmo5I4[/ame]

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Here's another review from Deseret News. Deacon is wearing a t-shirt from a very popular Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City called Red Iguana. Since he's been there twice when they were there for days. In one of his videos on Instagram, Will was with him.

I love Salt Lake City and I would love to go back there and stay a week so I can see that city and the rest of Utah more. I have friends in SLC.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...e-concert.html
    I was wondering about that Red Iguana shirt. So it’s a restaurant. I saw an Instagram photo of Joe in Salt Lake City but not the others. They sure seem to be having fun on this tour judging by the pics in Florida, etc.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Erica, Deacon, and Taylor (mostly Erica) usually post videos every day from different cities. Yesterday was Erica's birthday and one of the ladies did a nice string arrangement to Landslide with Erica singing.

I love seeing all the backstage and day off to see the city videos. They are having so much fun. Well the other younger ones, but I don't blame them. Why stay in the hotel when you can explore the city you're playing in. I know they're in Portland already.

I know the video is gone, but Will Hollis made an appearance in one of her videos. StephUK would had loved to seen that one.

Out on the Border

I have eaten at the Red Iguana several times. Their family recipe mole was featured on "Diners Drive-ins and Dives" a few years back They used to serve a peach mole on Friday night. It is an awesome place

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Here's Desperado from Regina, Saskatchewan. From what I read and heard, it was raining and very cold that night hence the jackets on the guys. THey also only did 21 songs because of the weather conditions.

Poor guys. They had to be very cold. The quality of the video is not bad. Timothy has his hair up in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mUEDmo5I4
    Thanks, shun.

Omg, they looked so cold.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Ah snap, the video’s been taken down. Maybe someone complained about Timothy’s man bun.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Ah snap, the video’s been taken down. Maybe someone complained about Timothy’s man bun.
    They all should have taken a hint from Deacon, who was sensibly and stylishly wearing toasty knit headgear. They would all have been warmer, and there would have been no comments on the man bun.

Sorry you missed the video, friend.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

I wasn’t sure where else to post this. So far this year, the Eagles are the 2nd-highest grossing touring act in the U.S.

Pink’s chart-topping, $95.6 million total gross was short by a hefty $23 million from last year’s leader, U2, which grossed $118.1 million. This year’s two through four spots – Eagles ($84 million) Justin Timberlake ($83.8 million) and Taylor Swift ($73.5 million), however, significantly out- grossed last year’s No. 2 Metallica ($68.7 million).
    https://www.pollstar.com/article/201...nalysis-135890

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

The rock era is truly dead. Isn’t it sad? I find Pink to be a total non-entity (I’m sure she’d say the same about me, if she had any idea I exist). She’s technically ok, the legal minimum standard of talented, but she’ll never do anything truly worthwhile.

Ooh “Peaceful Easy Feeling” just came on!