Page 137 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Thanks, all. Found a supposedly authentic pair that he used in concert on eBay, but I'm not shelling out $300 for them. I'd rather buy a solo concert ticket!

Back when I was starting all the sites, I spent oodles of money on memorabilia. I built up quite a collection... then they started touring and all that money went into "the concert fund." Take advantage of the "now" while you can, I say! The stuff will be there later.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Hey LT and TK, look what I bought . (I got it from an online friend/record collecter)

-Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Hey LT and TK, look what I bought . (I got it from an online friend/record collecter)

Awesome, AG! The cover on mine is way more worn than that one. Beautiful album, fantastic music. Congratulations!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

A good chunk of my music/hobby budget for this month has gone toward the Eagles/solo stuff (particularly Glenn). I bought these items yesterday locally. (Bought the 3 books from Books-A-Million, the dvd from FYE, and the magazine at Walmart)

To The Limit- Marc Elliot
    Heaven and Hell- Don Felder
    Beverly Hills Cop (bought it mainly because of The Heat Is On. I've never seen it before)

These 2 items feature the Eagles. The book has the Eagles in 20th and 5th place for the '70s, with The Long Run and Hotel California. It talks about the album, the sales, the impact, the people involved. The magazine puts One of These Nights at #31 and Hotel California at #9. OOTN shows a small picture of the 45 single. HC comes with a nice nearly 2 page photo of the guys. this photo
    -Kim-

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Nice AG - I love this thread! It' fun to see everyone's collectibles.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

As I said a few days ago, most of my music budget went toward Glenn and the Eagles. This is most of the stuff that I bought online. (I'm still waiting on a 45 single of The Allnighter that's been in Arizona for 3 days)

I bought another copy of Hotel California on vinyl that came with the poster, so the poster is now on my bedroom wall.

I also bought Afters Hours on cd. An online friend, who owns a cassette store, had a huge sale, so "I took advantage" . The first cassette is Timothy's solo album, Timothy B. I haven't heard of Tim's solo material yet, but I'll give this a listen to soon.

Here are the others: (all 4 cassettes are still sealed)
    The Allnighter
    Soul Searchin'
    Glenn Frey Live

I've never seen this last item before, so I don't know much about it. I bought it fairly cheap. It's obviously from the press for Soul Searchin'. The autograph is a machine one. (Or so the seller on Amazon said)

ETA: I forgot this. A friend threw it in with the non Eagles albums that I bought from him. I already have the single with the picture sleeve, but it was nice of him to give it to me.
    Stevie Nicks with Don Henley Leather and Lace single:
    Last edited by AlreadyGone95; 02-09-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    -Kim-

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

AG, what are those scribbles on your Hotel CA poster? I don't remember signatures being on my poster.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    AG, what are those scribbles on your Hotel CA poster? I don't remember signatures being on my poster.

Those are on my bedroom wall. They are curtesy of a toddler aged AG having crayons in the bedroom. My mom couldn't get them off . Or possibly, it could be the sunlight coming in from the window.
    -Kim-

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos to Photobucket? I tried uploading this photo several times from my phone and tablet. It uploads, but then comes up with the "this photo has been deleted" thing.

I'm linking it from Facebook, for now.

The Eagles related albums I bought from my main record guy.

Poco- From the Inside
    Don Felder - Airborne
    Bernie Leadon and Michael Georgiades- Natural Progressions
    Glenn Frey- You Belong to the City/ Smuggler's Blues (he threw this in as an extra)
    -Kim-

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

While out shopping today for a baby shower I was checking Walmart's entertainment section like I usually do and suddenly saw the Glenn Frey Greatest Hits album I've been trying to get off Amazon (they've been out of stock for weeks) and it was only $5. I normally don't shop at Walmart that much anymore but surprised me as they had a lot of that album, the Eagles' albums, and Don's. I'm not sure if it was because of their partnership they had with them before but it was so nice seeing that. My parents had a couple of Glenn's albums but on cassette so I finally got the CD (they had The Eagles ones and Don's on vinyl and CD for years). I did have it on my tablet but I'm still more about having my CDs. LOL I did notice a couple people were staring at me but I was smiling so big finding it there.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."