Thread: Timothy is a grandpa!!

Default Timothy is a grandpa!!

I follow his daughter Owen on Instagram and it looks like she just had a baby.

Congrats to Owen and her husband and of course Timothy and Jean.

I think Joe is the only Eagle who is not a grandpa. I don’t know if Bernie is a grandpa. If Glenn was alive today, he became a first time grandpa the end of last year.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 09-13-2023 at 06:40 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: Timothy is a grandpa!!

Awwww! Congrats to all of Timothy's family on their precious new addition!

Didn't know about Glenn's grandbaby. I'm assuming it was Deacon's, and that's why he temporarily left?
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Yeah. It was Deacon. I don’t know if that was the reason he left for the first leg of the tour last year since the baby was born from what I heard around December of last year. It could had been, but I don’t know.

I saw a picture of Cindy holding her grandson. Marjorie was also in the picture. He was a cute a little thing. I don’t know his name.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Congrats to Timothy!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Congrats to Timothy and Jean on becoming grandparents!

And I was aware that Deacon was an expectant father, but didn't know the baby had been born. Shun, I would love to see that picture of Cindy and Marjorie. Is it posted on a public internet site?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Congrats to Timothy and Jean on becoming grandparents!

And I was aware that Deacon was an expectant father, but didn't know the baby had been born. Shun, I would love to see that picture of Cindy and Marjorie. Is it posted on a public internet site?
    I have to find it. It was posted in a group I was in. I don’t remember where I saw it. The picture wasn’t public where you can find it, but somebody somehow found the picture.