Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Girl, you know you need to blow off that game and come to the Winery with us! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

oh how I would love to go to this!!!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - the more there, the merrier so we can all show Timothy some love!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Like I figured we won't be going to Nashville after all. My brother got a new job and it will be starting that week. We did plan this trip at the beginning of this year but shows things change. Hopefully will be able to go back next year.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Aw. You'll be missed!

Default Timothy at the City Winery next Sunday

I've not seen any posts about his show in Nashville next Sunday. Is anyone going? I've got my ticket! Do you think I will be able to buy his cd there?
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

I would be astonished if he didn't have his CD onsale there. That's where I'm planning on buying it.

Oh great, me too. Hoping for an autograph but that's probably asking too much. Sorry you had to move my post, didn't see this one. Using my phone and not a computer so must have overlooked it. Can't wait for Sunday, maybe we'll have a chance to meet beforehand.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

I'm hoping for an autograph too, and if I really hit the jackpot, a photo with him. You never know!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

OMG Soda, a photo would be so great! But, you definitely know how to "take the temperature" of our guys...here's hoping you and Dreamer can work your charms!!!