I was reminded of the Eagles (sorta) Saturday night at the Ted Nugent concert and almost had to have a smackdown because the guy was obviously a moron!!!!

The guy in front of us was showing off his new Nugent tshirt he bought and I asked politely how much they were selling for. He told me $40.00. I turned to hubby and said, that's more than I paid for my Eagles shirts. The guy turned to me and said, (and I still can't believe he said this), "well Ted Nugent is probably a bit better known than the Eagles." I didn't miss a beat and laughing said, "and that's why he's playing the Laporte County Fair while the Eagles are filling stadiums." Oops!!!!!!!! Then the moron looked at my hubby's Beatles shirt and said "the Beatles don't deserve to be in the same arena as Ted Nugent". Seriously, you drunken moron? Poor hubby thought he was going to have to bail my behind out of jail but I didn't want to waste my time on the redneck idiot! Jeez!!!!

I'll go to the concerts thread and give a few more details about the concert (or as I like to call it--- the white supremacist rally).