Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tim in person

Default Re: Tim in person

Wow! Heck, I'm not even an avid Timothy follower (don't shoot me!!!) and it definitely looks like him to me.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

How Cool BE! A definate perk of living in Sacramento I would think

BTW the photo itself is quite interesting with the variety of shadows and reflections and the subject ain't bad either lol

Border Desperado

He looks deep in thought trying to decide what flavor jamba juice to get! I don't think he would mind if a fan went up to him just to say Hi in a situation like that, I'm sure it happens to him. If if was me I know I would not have been able to resist going up to him (and probably end up babbling). So...I have a dumb question....what is with that chain thingy he wears on his pants pocket? I've seen him wear it before but I'm curious what it is for. Back in the day I know men used to have their watches on the end of a chain, but I don't think that's what his is. Is it connected to his wallet or maybe keys? Can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    He looks deep in thought trying to decide what flavor jamba juice to get! I don't think he would mind if a fan went up to him just to say Hi in a situation like that, I'm sure it happens to him. If if was me I know I would not have been able to resist going up to him (and probably end up babbling). So...I have a dumb question....what is with that chain thingy he wears on his pants pocket? I've seen him wear it before but I'm curious what it is for. Back in the day I know men used to have their watches on the end of a chain, but I don't think that's what his is. Is it connected to his wallet or maybe keys? Can anyone enlighten me?
    yeah I noticed the chain too and was wondering the same

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

It's for me to grab onto if I ever catch up with him!

Looking at that picture again (and again, and again, and...) I think it's so cool when you see your idols doing something perfectly normal that we all do on a day to day basis. (I know---I'm simple, and apparently my life is boring).
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    Probably nothing at all, maybe just a fashion statement?? But my guess is probably keys What is jamba juice anyway, I live Down Under, we are a bit uneducated down here

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I think it's connected to his wallet. I've seen it quite a bit on guys. A fashion statement, I guess. I think Keith Urban also wears one.

I know some delivery people that take money also wear those and they are connected to their wallet. It would make it harder for someone to steal it from you.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I think it's connected to his wallet. I've seen it quite a bit on guys. A fashion statement, I guess. I think Keith Urban also wears one.

I know some delivery people that take money also wear those and they are connected to their wallet. It would make it harder for someone to steal it from you.
    If that's the case, I'd like to see someone try and pinch Timmy's wallet, good luck with that!! [NOT!!]
    I See what You see...

Quote Originally Posted by BramwenR View Post
    Probably nothing at all, maybe just a fashion statement?? But my guess is probably keys What is jamba juice anyway, I live Down Under, we are a bit uneducated down here
    I was thinking the same thing... I've never heard of it before

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... I've never heard of it before
    I've seen it quite a bit amongst the trendies over here, I like it, it's pretty cool!!

What's jamba juice?? (I'm simple)
    I See what You see...