Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Breed CD with bonus material to be released!

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    I must pick that up. Do you have to order it or could I walk in my local record store and pick it up?
    Right now, the CD is not available in stores. It really is a fabulous CD and Booklet!! So I would definately recommend ordering it!

Here's the ordering info ( from Karens site):

Price: $20 postpaid worldwide

E-Mail/PayPal address: barbarousrelics@sbcglobal.net

Payment address for checks and money orders: Jade Hubertz 111 North Sheridan Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46219-6123 USA Credit Cards also accepted (Visa/MC/Discover/Amex), shipping address must match billing address and 3-digit verification # on back of card will be required.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for all the info, tf. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were excited! Are you going to be scanning those new pics for us to see???

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Here's the cover from the New Breed Wants You album

If you want to see more of the FANTABULOUS rare photos contained in the New Breed Wants You booklet, you'll have to order the CD!! :P

Out on the Border

Default NEW BREED CD

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    BTW - I wonder if this could also be a precursor to the release of "Glad"? Wouldn't that be ideal!
    Hi guys...My first time here, so I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Joey D the guy who put out the new NEW BREED cd on my label Frantic Records out of Sacramento, Ca. I'm sure you Timothy B. fans will love this cd for the music and all the great unseen/unknown photos. The cd also has the GREEN EYED WOMAN video from the Malibu U. TV show (circa 1967) and 2 others short videos of the BREED!!! As some of you may know, the NEW BREED name was changed to GLAD after the GLAD LP was recorded (Without their knowledge) and they were never happy with the finished LP, or their new shorter haircuts. To be frank, half of the GLAD LP isn't very good. And to answer SodaScouts question. I've taken the 5 best (good) GLAD tracks and added them to the end of the NEW BREED cd. Alec Palao of Ace Records and I spent years pulling all this together and we want you to know that it has been a true labour of love. I sure hope you guys like the CD

Welcome to the Border Joey D! We're glad you've joined us.

Thanks for the info on the new CD and Glad LP. I did not know that the New Breed had their name changed without their knowledge. I can definately see how that would make them unhappy.

Welcome to the Border, Joey! Thanks for answering my question. I am definitely going to place an order!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Oh, that is so interesting. Welcome Joey D. What catapulted you into putting this together?

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Oh, that is so interesting. Welcome Joey D. What catapulted you into putting this together?
    I've spent years collecting and unearthing Nor-Cal obscure 6ts rock 'n roll. I have released 3 other cds and have another 7 or 8 coming by the end of summer. The NEW BREED stuff had been re-issued back in the 80's and was so poorly thrown together that I felt that I had to re-do it properly. Of course all the killer photos/negatives that I came across made for a killer set.

Quote Originally Posted by JOEY D
    Of course all the killer photos/negatives that I came across made for a killer set.
    The photos sure are spectacular! But what makes the photos even better is the eye catching way you've laid them out within the booklet .

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by timfan
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEY D
    Of course all the killer photos/negatives that I came across made for a killer set.
    The photos sure are spectacular! But what makes the photos even better is the eye catching way you've laid them out within the booklet .
    Thanx a lot...Wouldn't it be cool if the major labels would go the extra mile on their re-issues.