Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy on Twitter

Default Re: Timothy on Twitter

OMG, you're all giving me a massive gut ache with this talk.

Well, Joe twittered that they are in Capetown, so they are OK!!

You're right.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I didn't figure that they traveled together. I think they set a time and place to meet when they get there and everyone travels on their own time. Especially if any of their families are going.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

There are a few examples that would support the idea of travelling separate....Jim Croce, Rick Nelson and The Stone Canyon Band, Reba, and even a few more recent (in the last five years). Guess it doesn't really matter and whatever they do is their personal choice/decision. What's important is that 'the big machine' has greased its wheels and is in motion once again!
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Well this is only a few dates in SA, so I would think they could get there on their own time, but when they are doing a big tour, I think they have a private jet & they go together from one place to the next, at least that is how it used to be done. Do you think they would fly commercial airlines on separate flights? Maybe overseas, but in the US, don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Well this is only a few dates in SA, so I would think they could get there on their own time, but when they are doing a big tour, I think they have a private jet & they go together from one place to the next, at least that is how it used to be done. Do you think they would fly commercial airlines on separate flights? Maybe overseas, but in the US, don't think so.
    Just speculation, but I think once the tour gets rolling, they fly together in a chartered plane. It's just easier that way. I remember in Europe there was a photo of them all getting off a small plane. I agree that for the long hauls to places like South Africa, they probably don't feel a need to all travel together, but once they're there it only makes sense.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Just speculation, but I think once the tour gets rolling, they fly together in a chartered plane. It's just easier that way. I remember in Europe there was a photo of them all getting off a small plane. I agree that for the long hauls to places like South Africa, they probably don't feel a need to all travel together, but once they're there it only makes sense.

Joe said in some interview not too long ago, when asked if they fly on the same plane, that they did fly together. He may have been talking about the scenario that Soda mentioned above, when they charter a plane. Sorry, I don't remember where I heard the interview.

I would think it's much safer to be on a private plane. I mean, then you don't have to worry about any crazy passengers freaking out!! Of course if the pilot or one of the Eagles freak out, well....that's always possible too. As we've seen lately anything can happen...Just remember that flying is safer than riding in a car.
    I keep telling myself that every time I get on a plane,..then I take a pill, & close my eyes, during take-off! LOL

Latest update....

Beautiful here in Cape Town. Am here early to combat jet lag. Doing well and should be good by concert time. Stay tuned for more TBS events.

4:01 AM - 31 Mar 12via web ·

P.S. Joe has been Tweeting as well.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love