Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey everyone.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Hey everyone.

Funk is right; Joe will not be needing financial assistance in this lifetime.

Similar thing happened to me. I had Kenny Rogers asking me for money on TWITTER. The scammer had copied the real Kenny Rogers Twitter account and came up with a fantastic story about a suitcase containing lots of cash! I knew it was a scam so went along with it for a while and gave him a hard time by asking questions about how he first met Don Henley etc. I believe they also tried the scam using the Twitter accounts of Sheryl Crow and Martina McBride.

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

Yeah. Looks like the exact crap happened with Instagram. And I still haven't heard anything from the real Joe. I didn't see his name on any of those sites. He's affiliated with facing addiction. That's the only thing I saw. Nothing about a save a life. And he absolutely would not ask for money in that fashion. a bunch of bull. lol

Tift Merrit is the latest singer to have her Twitter account copied for fraud purposes. They totally copy the account but put an extra letter in the spelling.