Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Busy Being Fabulous

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Busy Being Fabulous

This is off topic as well but I think Glenn should be given some credit for playing three of his LROOE songs live, although he never played them with the band. I was lucky enough to see YANA at Niagara Falls in 2011.

(F50 you can call me FP becaue everyone else does).

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    This is off topic as well but I think Glenn should be given some credit for playing three of his LROOE songs live, although he never played them with the band. I was lucky enough to see YANA at Niagara Falls in 2011.

(F50 you can call me FP becaue everyone else does).
    I would love to see YANA live, such a beautiful and comforting track. Out of interest what was the third song? I would say NMCD but wasn't that played with the rest of the Eagles on F1, or was that just a special for the DVD?

Border Troubadour

Ah - was it ILTWAWD? That would make sense...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    I would love to see YANA live, such a beautiful and comforting track. Out of interest what was the third song? I would say NMCD but wasn't that played with the rest of the Eagles on F1, or was that just a special for the DVD?
    He he... it was ILTWAWD which was played on the Prelude to Obscurity tour & is listed in the topic I linked to on the previous page. I would have killed to see him do that. But I didn't. He did NMCD on that tour as well; he didn't do it in 2011.

Border Troubadour

He he... it was ILTWAWD which was played on the Prelude to Obscurity tour & is listed in the topic I linked to on the previous page. I would have killed to see him do that. But I didn't. He did NMCD on that tour as well; he didn't do it in 2011.
    So it is! I have to say that's a cracking setlist, every song I would want to hear Glenn do live is in there!

Banned

(F50 you can call me FP because everyone else does).
    Thanks FP. It'll be interesting to see what Glenn gets up to when the Eagles disband in July. It's great that he performed his LROOE tracks but it was only once or twice.

I wonder what LROOE songs Don will play later this year. Having a pedal steel player on the pay roll, I immediately thought of The Last Resort, Best Of My Love and even possibly Do Something which Tim sang on the record. It'd be nice to see him do some LROOE tracks but I think BBF is unlikely.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I wish he would do something from LROOE, but I really doubt it since he hasn't done any on the HotE tour. It would be too much to handle if he actually did. I know a few from here that would flock to a show for sure!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Banned

I don't know Don at all but he may feel that there is a need to make up for the blanking of the Long Road Out Of Eden album during The History Of The Eagles tour, I certainly do!