Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Oh yeah, I'm so glad you got to see it. Isn't it fantastic

Stuck on the Border

Do you know... the Eagles haven't made many studio videos of single songs. This is the FIRST one in which Glenn is basically the lead singer (I'm sure Don fans will forgive me just this once) and doesn't he enjoy it. I say this having only seen stills.

Stuck on the Border

AAAACCCCCK!

To which may I add THANK YOU YAHOO CANADA!!!!! You just made a fellow citizen of the Empire very, very happy.

http://ca.music.yahoo.com/release/46102993

Oh. I don't know what to say. I loved Joe's smirk. I loved it when Tim looked at Glenn. I loved the way Don rubbed his hands together. I loved the bit outside the trailers. As for Glenn..... now you can all guess. What is that hackneyed cliche that I always use to describe the man? Yes, that's the one.

Can you tell I'm happy?!

Not really, FP. Tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Well, it's now clear no work is going to get done today. The video is going to be on repeat, repeat, repeat so, of course, I have to sit in front of the computer to watch. Well, don't I???
    LOL, TBSF! I enjoyed that! I don't blame you, girl. I managed to watch the video myself during my tea break this morning (THANK YOU FOR THAT YAHOO CANADA LINK, FP!!! ), and unfortunately, I couldn't watch it more than once, as I was (and still am) drowning in work! And as it was "buffering", it stop-started as well, and the sound went on without the visuals at one stage, as (and you will like this ) the picture froze on Timmy for a few seconds, before visuals joined sound again . Nevermind, at least I've now seen it, and I plan to watch it again now, as I try to have a lunch time!

Soda, thank you SO much for posting those screen caps. You can get carried away all you want, girl!

Yes, I agree with all your sentiments. The video is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! The boys look simply gorgeous. And GLENN... Do I need to say more? Okay, let's just say that I haven't seen a man of Glenn's years looking so utterly and completely beautiful. I am stunned. FP, what is that "hackneyed cliche" that you use for him? Excuse me, but I actually don't know what it is! Perhaps you can help me out to express myself here, because I'm at a loss for words. I'm just so in love I can barely see straight... And by the way, FP - yes, I can tell you're happy! You're usually so composed, and now you're gushing just like the rest of us! Carry on!

I love to see Glenn enjoy himself so much. In fact, they ALL look as if they're really deeply into the performance, which is such a treat to see. They're enjoying it as much as we are!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Thank you, Soda. Looking at these shots makes me want to watch it much more. I just send the link to my aunt and she teased me because I can't watch it.
    She said she saved the video on her computer. I didn't know that works.
    I've just read on CMT they are going to put it up soon. Hopefully I can watch it there.
    So did you get to see it yet, EF? I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    I am going to have to work pretty hard today since I was off most of last week, but I don't like it one bit. I want to watch this video over and over. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. I feel so bad for those of you who can't watch it yet. As far as whenever anything becomes commercially available - all I can say is if those of you outside of the states are unable to purchase them, I'm sure some of your friends here will be glad to purchase stuff and mail it to you. Not to worry!
    Dreamer, has anyone ever told you how special you are?

The site worked for me too, they sound brilliant, Joe looks fabulous, I love it!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Yep MF, I watched the video on work while my boss was out of the office. They all look stunning and sound fantastic. But I need to watch it more often to see all the details. My aunt will preorder and send the CD to me then. Have I already said that I love her?

Thanks for that link, Soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    GLENN... Do I need to say more? Okay, let's just say that I haven't seen a man of Glenn's years looking so utterly and completely beautiful. I am stunned.

It's so funny to read this MF. I know we aren't supposed to refer to men as beautiful, but I often do so with Glenn. He really is a beautiful man. Inside as well as out.