Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings From Oklahoma!

Default Re: Greetings From Oklahoma!

Welcome from me as well. It's good to have another guy "on The Border" to keep us ladies in check!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me too, Scott. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. I'm a fan from way back as well, and love having this board to share my fandom with other people who 'get it'.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I was fortunate enough to see Fleetwood Mac (The Dance Tour) at Kiel Center in St. Louis in Nov. 1997. The show was spectacular. In my opinion, it was as good, if not better, than The Dance DVD. The crowd was enthusiastic and it was worth every penny. If I remember correctly, I had 11th row seats and the tickets were fairly expensive, but what a great concert it was. I like Fleetwood Mac quite a bit and have collected a lot of audio "rarities" over the years dating back to 1968. What a great group.
    Oh, lucky duck! I am a live concert bootleg collector myself, and even tried my hand at bootlegging a couple concerts myself - to very disappointing results. Here is my trade page - check it out and see if you wanna do a trade for anything: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/trading.htm

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hi Scott. I welcomed you in another thread but let's make it official, shall we? How ya doin? All Eagles fans welcome here!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Out on the Border

Smile Re: Greetings From Oklahoma!

Thanks to all of the very kind welcomes...................I'm glad to be here.

Scott

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Oh, lucky duck! I am a live concert bootleg collector myself, and even tried my hand at bootlegging a couple concerts myself - to very disappointing results. Here is my trade page - check it out and see if you wanna do a trade for anything: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/trading.htm
    Soda:
    Within the past week, I sent two emails to dustyfury74******* (domain intentionally edited for privacy) which is the contact address I had for you regarding trades which I pulled up on one page. However, I never received any reply. I am having trouble seeing your webpages and the listings of items you have for trade. I am using IE 8, but the pages give an error code.

Let me know if there's a way for me to see what items you have.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Soda:
    Within the past week, I sent two emails to dustyfury74******* (domain intentionally edited for privacy) which is the contact address I had for you regarding trades which I pulled up on one page. However, I never received any reply. I am having trouble seeing your webpages and the listings of items you have for trade. I am using IE 8, but the pages give an error code.

Let me know if there's a way for me to see what items you have.

Scott
    I took down the link to that page but never bothered to remove the page itself, even though I don't check that e-mail anymore. I probably should take it down entirely to avoid confusion! So, you can't see ANY of my sites?

Out on the Border

I took down the link to that page but never bothered to remove the page itself, even though I don't check that e-mail anymore. I probably should take it down entirely to avoid confusion! So, you can't see ANY of my sites?
    Only the one that had "contact me" which then addressed the email to dusty...... And, most of the images were missing from that page. The others (including the link you sent in your earlier post which contained your trades are not viewable).

Is that not a valid email address?

Not viewable?? Not to take away from your welcome thread, but could you tell me what error message you are getting? I'm going to look into it.

The e-mail is still active; I just don't check it anymore. I'll go look you up.

Out on the Border

Not viewable?? Not to take away from your welcome thread, but could you tell me what error message you are getting? I'm going to look into it.

The e-mail is still active; I just don't check it anymore. I'll go look you up.

I am able to click on a few of the links now...................On the BuckinghamNick.net page, there are no images.........just 4 red "x" marks where images once were (or at least I can't see them). However, ,before just a few moments ago, most of the time when I click on a link, it gives this error:
    Error 404: File Not Found

The requested page is not found. This may happen due to the following reasons:
    Please contact your webmaster if you are not sure what goes wrong.

Seems to be a bit better now.................

Scott